Chapter 29

Bad stood up slowly, his ears twitching. He moved in front of George, protecting the smaller human who happily hid behind the demon. Everyone else who noticed readied their weapons, and the people who didn't just stayed unarmed and confused. George didn't really know either, but he knew it was bad.

Then, there was a loud crash as the door was burnt down, and sent falling to the ground. At least 3 or 4 people could be heard going through the house, and they were quiet about it either. In fact, it seemed one of them was purposefully louder, maybe even trying to warn them without drawing unwanted attention to it.

Although, no one moved, even with the obvious warning. The people who were clueless before immediately armed themselves, backs to the wall, and weapons pointed at the doors. Suddenly, the main door swung open, and two people walked inside. A man with crystals growing in his hair, on his cheeks, and on his hands, and that horrid stitched together mess that is Sam.

The crystals seemed to be growing out of his skin, and they reminded George of blue diamonds. Even the man's eyes looked like perfect diamonds. The crystal covered his hands to form sharp and long claws, while it also made his ears longer, and gave him horns. Those horns curved upwards, even twisting to give a odd shape.

Immediately, Bad froze when he saw the man made of crystal. The demon when to say something, when another person shoved the two newcomers out of the way.

It was a man who's hands were on fire, the skin black from the flame. The tips of his ears were long and burnt, as well as his neck. The brunt parts weren't red, but instead were more of a charcoal black. He had a light beard, with red eyes, and pitch black hair. His features were fairly sharp, but.. there was something about this man that screamed that George knew him.

Then, it clicked. The clothes, the hair, it all made sense. Oh god, is this what Dream had done to him after George left? Turn his best friend into a demon?

George took a step forward, and immediately caught the new demons attention. He was slow to say anything, and when he did, it was only one word.

"Sapnap?"