Chapter 11

(Eun-ae's POV)
Waking up I remembered the events that happened yesterday. Since we're going to school in a limo, I guess it's okay to dress up a bit. I texted that in the group chat. I told everyone that they should probably dress up a bit for today. After doing that I showered and went to meet my team in my closet. Leena and the rest were ready for me. "What style are we going for today, Princess?" "Um, we're going to go pick up our friends in one of Appa's limos so I think it's okay to dress a bit less like a nerd." "Ooooohhhhh, are they guys, are they hot?" I laughed. Leena had just started working for me and we were so close already. I told her about BTS, then she started wiggling her eyes at my description of Taehyung.

"I think our Princess has a little crush on someone." She said in a sing-song voice. "I don't!" "Well your red face is telling me everything. It's okay to have a crush on him. As long as he likes you for you and won't hurt you. Then it's fine." I stayed quiet after that. "And voilà! You might break some hearts, Princess."

(My outfit)Well, I'm not gonna lie

(My outfit)
Well, I'm not gonna lie. As usual, I look amazing. I'm not this pretty but my stylists make me look so good. Their so good at their job. I thank them and head downstairs, thinking of what to make for breakfast. Since Minji and Areum are here, I should make something that we all like. For this occasion, I should make something that we all like, something with chocolate. Hmmm, what about chocolate waffles and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup over it. Humming I get to work mixing the waffle batter. I usually make m own ice cream so that eating it is a bit more healthy. I hope they'll like it. As soon as I finish cleaning up and putting the dishes in the dishwasher, Minji and Areum come downstairs. Not looking at them I say, "Well, I guess you just happened to finish getting dressed after I finished cooking and cleaning." "Mhm." Minji answers. I roll my eyes and turn to look at them. I gasp when I see them. They look amazing.

(Minji's Outfit) (Minus the bag)

The Nerd Has A Secret- Taehyung FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara