Chapter 1

Eun-ae's POV
Thump. Ughhh. I fell of the bed again. My day's going to be horrible. At least Eomma and Appa will be here.

I rarely see them since they are always away. Anyway time to get ready.

I don't really like having people work for me. I take a shower then get dressed.

I head downstairs

I head downstairs. On my way I see Melody. She's my favourite maid, she's like my unnie.

She's known all about my life, all the small things like projects, crushes, friends, enemies and such.

"Hi Melody!", I say. "Hello Princess, had a nice rest?" "I did thank you. Are Eomma and Appa here already?"

"Oh! Yes, they arrived this morning. There waiting for you in their office."

"Okay!" I head to their office in the west wing of the palace.

"Appa! You guys are hear! I missed you so much! I heard from Melody that you guys are looking for me?", I said in a rush.

"Woah! Woah! Slow down there princess. Your mom and I just thought for once it would be nice if u were to go to school for a change get to know what it's like on the outside."

"Wait, really?! I always wanted to! But I thought you guys were scared for my safety?" "We are sweetie", Eomma replied, " That's why you will not be going as Princess Eun-ae but as a common citizen. So no one will bother harming you. We think it'll be better that you dress as a nerd."

"But in the stories nerd's always get bullied."

"We are aware of that possibility", Appa said, " So we will have a few teachers there on the lookout. And your cousins will also be attending the same school. They will also be dressed as nerds."

"Wow, daebak! I can't wait! Thank you!" I say as I kiss both of their cheeks. " I'm going to go call them. Bye!"

Sorry if the chapters not up to your standards I had honestly don't even know much about Wattpad and how to write a fanfiction so thank you for at least giving this a try. Please let me know how the chapter was in the comments. Thank You!