Chapter 3

( Eun-ae's POV)

When I get into the car, the driver heads off. When we arrive in front of the store I heard around to the back. "Princess Eun-ae, Welcome! It is such an honour to have you in our store today! We will start with the measurements for your uniform. Then get your make up for your nerdy look.", the owner says. "Alright, thank you so much for all of this.", I respond. "Not at all, it is our duty." As the workers start, I let my thoughts wander. As much as I like to appear strong I can't help but be worried for my new start. I won't be as protected as usual, will I be able to get along with the other students. As I ponder on and on I don't notice that they have already finished my measurements and are ready to do my  make-up. I sit in the chair quietly and let them do their thing. When they finish, I take a look at myself in the mirror. I am quite surprised I can't even recognize myself. Quickly thanking them I snap a picture and send it to Minji and Areum.

 Quickly thanking them I snap a picture and send it to Minji and Areum

Caption: Guess Who?

They quickly respond.
Areum: Princess, is that you?
Minji: I did a double take when I saw you! I had no idea you were also getting your look today! Let me show you mine!

Areum: Princess, is that you?Minji: I did a double take when I saw you! I had no idea you were also getting your look today! Let me show you mine!

Caprion: Don't I look amazing?

Me: You do! You look like a nerd but one that is really good at sports! I like it! Areum show me yours. I need to see the model de-modelized!
Areum: Ughh! Can I not? It's so embarrassing. A model shouldn't look like this!
Minji: I'm sure you'll look fine! Have you seen yourself? You have all the curves and beauty. Anything you wear literally becomes beautiful. You and Eun-ae. Especially Eun-ae. I always feel really plain standing next to you two.
Areum: Don't feel that way! We might be pretty, but your really sexy! Especially when  your shirt sticks to your skin after you sweat. It's really attractive.
Minji: Aw, stop, you're making me blush. Did I read this right? Is this the stone cold Areum being all mushy gushy and lovey dovey? Oh my goshhhhhh!! She has a soft side!
Areum: Shut it rat. I take all that back. You're the most ugliest creature out their. You deserve to live with the cows.
Me: Girls, can you just stop? Areum let's see your picture. You can't get your way out of this now. :p
Areum: Finnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Me: You look amazing! Everyone is going to be staring

Me: You look amazing! Everyone is going to be staring.....I have been blessed with such a beautiful cousin. I can't wait until school starts it's going to be amazing. We're going to have so much fun!
Minji: I know I can't wait!!!

With a sigh, I head out of the shop. When I arrive home, the butler comes and helps with all the packages from my shopping. I can't always be wearing the same clothes! " There is a package waiting for you in your room, Princess. I have already taken a look, it seems to be your schedule for the year. You and your cousins have the same periods." "Thank you so much it's really appreciated!" With that I head upstairs ready to see what I have in store for this year. I remembered that I had decided to major in the Arts. That was something I want to really work hard in. I have a PhD in Buissness and Medicine so this is just something I would like to at least get a degree in. Flipping through the pages my schedule looks like this:

Bell 8:00
History 8:10 - 9:10
English 9:15- 10:15
Visual Art 10:20 - 11:20
Lunch 11:20 - 12:20
Drama 12:25 - 1:25
Music 1:30- 2:30
Dance 2:35-3:35
Dismissal 3:35

Honestly, I liked my schedule. All these subjects are interesting for me, so I didn't mind the order they were in. School starts in two days, I absolutely couldn't wait! My life was actually about to begin..........

(Hey Hey, Author-nim here....The really story is going to start soon so.....please STAY with me for a little while...if you don't like it that's okay and don't hesitate to tell me. I honestly enjoy writing this so please support me.)

Word Count : 744