Chapter 9

(Heyyyyyyyyyy Everyone! So I feel reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy more excited to write this book! It's going in the way I want it to! So thanks for supporting this story! And if you don't know you guys leaving comments for me is very much appreciated! I like hearing from my readers! Anyway, Enjoy! A little sneak peek, there will be a new POV in this chapter, but it isn't Taehyung!)

(Eun-ae's POV)
"Wait!" I said. "We shouldn't talk here where there are so many people. Let's invite them to one of our houses and explain to them there. We cannot risk being exposed here at school." Everyone was quick to agree when they realized that I was right. We could have even exposed faster than we had hoped for and our parents would be disappointed. "So, for you guys to come with us, Jin and Hoseok, you guys have to come to one of our cars and drive to my place." Areum and Minji looked shocked. I quickly excused us and we walked to a corner. "Are you sure Eun-ae? Will your parents be okay with you bringing people over?" Areum asked me. Quickly agreeing Minji followed, " Are they even allowed to be there?" "Don't worry guys," I said. "My parents had told me that if I felt comfortable enough with them that I should show them who I am and where I live. So I am going to. They were the only ones who didn't bully us and are true to us. The rest of BTS, I need to be sure about. But for Jin and Hobi, I am 1000000% sure I want to share this part of myself with them."

Looking convinced we walked back to them. "So are you guys busy today or not?" Jin answered, "We don't have anything on our schedule for today, but we have to tell our managers where we are going all the time." "Okay, that's fine, just tell them that you're going to a friend's house. If they need to be certain it's safe, just tell them to drive you two there. And remember just you two, we don't feel as comfortable with the rest of your members as much as you, so please don't betray our trust." They nodded and agreed. The subject was discarded as class started. As the day went on everything was calm. We had lunch at our usual table with Jin and Hoseok. Since they had realized that we didn't know anything about idols and that, they decided to fill us in. Honestly, it sounded cool. And they were writing their songs. That's amazing! I've written a few songs but I've never shared them with anyone. Yoongi, Namjoon and J-Hope must be proud and comfortable with sharing their songs. Not just that they have to dance and take promotional photos and videos for their fans. Not just that, they're the fan signs and other things. I think they'll be amazing idols. "Will you guys perform for us one day?" Minji asked them. "Sure!" Hobi responded. "We would love to!" Then the bell rang. Since we didn't have any other classes with either of them, we said our goodbyes and they told them they'd meet us at the front of the school with their managers.  Andi, Cole and Zach escorted us to our next classes. They were allowed into our classes as long as they didn't disrupt the learning of other students.

After the last bell signalling dismissal, we walked out and got our stuff. We quickly walked to the gates because we didn't want them to wait for us. As soon as we arrived, they were quick to follow. Behind them was a man we hadn't seen before. Andi, Zach and Cole were in front of us in seconds. This alarmed the man and he took a cautious step backwards. Jin informed us of who it was. "This is our manager, Manager Sejin. Don't worry we would trust him with our lives. He promised us not to disclose who you three are." I trusted Jin so I told the three bodyguards to stand down. "Okay, how is this going to work? I guess we each have one of them in our cars since there's three of them and three cars as well." Everyone was okay with the accommodations so we headed to the cars that were waiting for us. We were very close to the cars when a shriek pierced the ears of many around us. We all turned at the source of the noise. Boy, was I not at all surprised to see Hwang Ara looking at us with her frog-like bulging eyes. She looked, really, really pissed. She marched right up to us and demanded, "Oppa, why are you with these twerps along with your manager?" We all looked at each other and since no one said anything, I stepped up and replied, "They're coming over to my house. Is that a problem?" She looked at me as if I was dumb. I did not like that look. She had better keep those toad eyes to herself before they get popped off. "Of course it's a problem for me!" She said yelling agitated by my apparently 'dumb' response. "They shouldn't hang out with anyone I don't let them hang out with!" At this Areum huffed and stepped out saying, " Do you own them or something? I'm pretty sure that in the Republic of South Korea we don't have slaves anymore." "Only a nerd like you would know something like that. And no, I don't own them. So sue me. They follow anything I say because they could be kicked out of the school, just like I could do to you three." Ara finished with a smirk. Almost simultaneously, Areum, Minji, Cole, Andi, Zach and I burst out laughing. "Y-You think you could get us k-kicked out of school?! BWHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!" Minji burst out. "That's the funniest thing I've ever seen." Ara, Jin, Hoseok and Manager Sejin looked so confused. I guess even the manager knew the threat she had on the boys. "Guys let's go we're wasting time on nothing. We have so much to tell you guys and show you, we don't have time to be here." I said. With that, we continued into the cars. "Who do you think you are? Come back right now!", Ara yelled, stomping her foot like a child. Rolling her eyes and the window down Minji said, "You know Ara you're pretty full of yourself and think you own everyone but I'm sorry you don't like my honesty, but to be fair I never liked your lies either." And we pulled out of the school.

Word Count:1122
(Sorry, Shorter chapter today! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!)