Chapter 8

(Guess who's back? I am. School has been pretty stressful so I wasn't able to post for A hike so I'm sorry for that. I realized that I hadn't said anything on the last chapter about my absence so I thought I should apologize to you guys for that. Anyway, Enjoy!)

(Eun-ae's POV)
Well, well. Today came really fast. I wish yesterday was still here. Now I have to go to school and face all the other students. God know what they will say when they see us with bodyguards. Stressing even more I got up and got myself ready for the team to come get me ready for school. They handed me my outfit for the day. It was a white turtle neck with black jeans and a plaid tank top. Then there was a leather belt and Doc Martins to complete the look.

When they finished I got up, thanked them and went to make myself breakfast

When they finished I got up, thanked them and went to make myself breakfast. Melody was downstairs. "Good morning Melody." I greeted her. "Good morning Princess. You seem very distressed. Is there a problem?" She asked curiously. Sighing I told her what my parents and aunt and uncle had issued. "Appa and Eomma require for me to bring a bodyguard to school because the first two days of school, Areum, Minji and I had been bullied. They don't think it's safe for us to go to school without someone to protect us." Melody looked surprised as she hadn't known that I was being bullied. She also looked furious. "Who is this person that thinks it's okay to bully you?! I think your parents are right. You shouldn't go to school unprotected. Yes, all of you have participated in martial arts and excel at that, but none of us will feel safe if you three don't have backup." I didn't know what to say. I guess she was right. Shrugging I got on with my breakfast. Today I wanted to go all out since Melody was here and I wanted to eat with someone. There would be eggs, ham, fried bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes, sausages, hash browns and baked beans. There was milk tea on the side.

Caption: A full breakfast today!"Would you like some Melody?" I asked her

"Would you like some Melody?" I asked her. "Of course Princess, I haven't had your cooking in a while." I was happy she wanted to eat some. It's very lonely to always eat by yourself. That's why I like to eat at the cafeteria at school. Everyone's talking, so it's a different environment than at home. We sat on the bar stools and talked and laughed. I was so happy I forgot about school. "Princess, it's time for you to leave now." Melody reminded me. "Oops! I forgot. Thanks for eating with me Melody. I'll see you after school." "Bye Princess. Have a nice day." "Bye." I said waving and picking up my bag. Andi was waiting o for me at the door. He is my bodyguard. He is actually only four years older than us. Andi's my fathers most trusted guard, so I was happy to have someone that was familiar to me. "Good morning Princess. I have been assigned to you to guard you not only at school but also everywhere you go." That was a surprise. Well that's okay. He continued talking. " You do not need to pick up Princess Areum or Princess Minji since they will be going in their own cars." This seemed to just terrify me even more. This situation couldn't get worse. " We were also given special instructions to drop you guys off in front of the school." The driver chimed in. And of course I had to jinx it. Now we will be given so much attention since our cars were one of a kind.