Chapter 5

(As you can certainly tell most of the story is going to be in Eun-ae's POV. There might be times when it will be Taehyung' s or her cousins but mostly her's. Anyway Enjoy!)

(Eun-ae's POV)
"Hello class, today we have 3 new students. I except you to treat them properly."
"We will if they're not ugly.", says a voice, I recognize it as the girl we met earlier.
As soon as she said that my heart picked up speed. They're going to hate us aren't they?
Ms. Kim then replies sharply," You don't judge others by their looks. You never know what's hiding behind that so called 'ugly' face. No one is ugly everyone has their own charm and talent. The world is so plastic it's hard to sniff out the real thing." When she said that my heart swelled with pride. Wow, she's really amazing even though she sounds really scared of her class she still puts on a brave face and pits them in their place. "Anyway, you three please come in." We glance at each other and sigh. Quickly shuffling our feet we enter the classroom. Almost immediately we hear snickers. Areum and Minji glare at them. The snickers become louder. "Quiet!", Ms. Kim yells, "Girls", turning back towards us," Please introduce yourselves to your classmates."

We glance at each other then look down. Minji goes up first. "Hi! My name is Lee Minji. I was always home schooled along with my two cousins.", she says motioning towards us." We have always been together. Mess with any of them and I will kick your butt. Please treat me well." As she finishes Areum quickly follows. "Okay this is boring so let's cut to the chase. My name is Yang Areum I couldn't care less about any of you so don't bother me. Most certainly don't bother my cousins or you won't be able to live to see the next day. It is most certainly not nice to meet any of you. And we will get along as long as you respect my boundaries." As she finishes Minji and I can't help but snicker. Anyway it's my turn. Deep breath Eun-ae, you got this. " Hello, my name is Kang Eun-ae. I hope we can get along well. It's nice to meet you all." "Okay girls", Ms. Kim says, " You may take the three empty seats behind BTS.

We look around confused as to where she is talking about. She then sighs and says, " Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin! Move your bags and coats from those chairs right now before I get the principal." "No thanks Ms. Kim. No one's going to sit there anyway. So if it's going unused we should just leave our bags there.", says a very short looking guy. He has almond eyes and black tousled hair. His eyes have as grange twinkle in them. He also has the softest lips ever. Ms. Kim then narrows her eyes and pages the office. "Principal Jung, please come down to room 394." she then whispers the last part, but as we are so close we can still hear. "The princess's are being bullied." As she finishes one student yells out. "Why are these three new girls getting treated so well? You never complained when our oppas would do the same thing?" "BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BE RESPECTED!" Everyone is startled as Prinicpal Jung comes barging into the room. The entire class is in shock the principal has never yelled at any of them before, no matter how mad he was. "If I see any of you disrespecting these three young girls here you will face sever punishment. Not just by my but-" "Thank you so much Principal Jung you've been a great help." I say quickly shutting him up before he says something that could possibly result in them finding out who we are. " You don't have to. We don't really mind if they want to put their coats and bags there. We already learnt these lessons when we were 7 so it's okay."

Everyone except Minji and Areum are shocked as to what came out of my mouth. "Anyways," Areum says," I think we've wasted enough time don't you think? Class should have started 15 minutes ago. You only have an 1 and 45 minutes to brush these students up on what they need to know for the rest of the school year." Of course Ms." Both the principal and Ms. Kim say in a rush. "Please sit on these stools for today until we can find you all somewhere to sit." She tells us with an apologetic look in her eye. "For today as it is only the first day of school, there will be no homework...... " As she drawls on I stop paying attention and my eyes wander outside. I can't help but feel terrible. We've only been at school for about 30 minutes and everyone probably hates us.