B

Sana is now currently waiting at her office for Tzuyu to pick her up, her office is done hours ago. She keep smiling while staring at the ancestral bracelet that Tzuyu gave her weeks ago, she caresses it softly.

"I can't believe that I'll be marrying the man I've always love" she thought happily, her phone vibrate indicating a new message. Sana reach for her phone and unlock the screen.

Chou Tzuyu
Massages

Tzuyu: I'm already here at
the parking lot love..

Sana: I'm coming

Sana stand up from her seat and gathered her stuff and leave the office before she walk herself to the elevator, she went to Ryunji desk first.

"Hi, Ryunji.." Sana greeted her secretary

"Hi, Ma'am" Ryunji greeted back

"About the things you've asked me to do, everything is settled ma'am... And you're schedule is now fixed" Ryunji uttered, Sana smile to her sweetly while nodding her head.

"That good, I'm sorry if I rushed you to do this stuff urgently" Sana apologize

"There's nothing to be sorry Ma'am.. It's my job, you have my back" Ryunji said while smiling to her

"Okay, okay.. Anyway I'll go ahead now.. take care of yourself going home, okay?" Sana said sweetly, Ryunji nodded her head in understanding.

After that Sana left and went down to the parking lot, after a moment she finally arrived at the place. She roam her eyes around to find a glimpse of Tzuyu, But Sana couldn't find him even his car.

"Where is he? He said his already here" Sana mumbles, she fish out her phone and dialed his number. Tzuyu phone rang but his not answering the call, Sana frown she started to walked and looked for him.

"Where are you Tzuyu?" Sana thought worriedly. After walking for seconds, Sana stopped and sighed. She's still calling his number. She turned around when suddenly

"BOOOOOOO" Tzuyu said, Sana gasped. Tzuyu laughed softly while eyeing the woman, Sana just gave him a sharp gaze.

"You" Sana said annoyed as she walk slowly to him run, Tzuyu felt his heart rapidly increase when he notice it. He knew that at this moments his doom.

"Sa... Sana, I was just kidding" Tzuyu said nervously while raising his arms in defense, Tzuyu move backward slowly.

He widen his eyes when he saw her started to run to his direction, Tzuyu was about to run and to turn his back to her but it was too late already for him when he felt his shirt was tugged by her.

Sana jumped to him as Tzuyu lose his balance causing for them to fall to ground.

He widen his eyes, when he felt Sana straddled his stomach as she stared on his eyes.

"Hmmm, you think you can escape from me.." Sana said as she flashed a creepy smile

"Never" she added and started to attacks him

"Aahh... Hahaha... Sa... Sana.. Love.. Stopped.. It tickles.. Hahahaha" Tzuyu complain while laughing so hard, he tried to grabbed her hand, but Tzuyu can't do it easily as he felt weak with Sana touch.

Sana keep attacking his side, while Tzuyu still laughing..

"Love... please" Tzuyu beg as tears started to form his eyes, Sana giggles at the sight and stopped her act when she had enough while staring lovingly at him. Tzuyu pant heavily as he felt his body get weak.