L

Present Time

"Knock, knock"

Tzuyu got jolted from his seat and stirred on his sleep when he heard the knock sound, he lifted his head and look around, only to found that the bodyguard on his office door staring and smiling at him.

"Good day, Mr. Chou. I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, but are you staying over?" The Guard asked, Tzuyu frown in confusion.

"What?" He asked

"Uhmm.. The office building will be closing in a minutes, Sir. Are you okay staying over?" The Guard explained

Tzuyu look around the place until his eyes caught a glimpse of the wall clock hanging on his office wall.

"8:40 p.m." He mumble, Tzuyu was taken aback. He didn't notice that he sleep to long and forgot the time.

He stared at the guard again and smile awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep for too so long. I didn't notice the time, I'll be leaving. I just need some time to fix my stuff" Tzuyu explain, the guard smile at him.

"Okay, Sir" The Guard said

"Thank you" Tzuyu answered back and the guard left him alone.

Tzuyu immediately fixed his stuff and took a few things that he need to take home and work on it.

When he was done, his attention got caught by the book that was place on top of his table. He reach for his hand and held the book, Tzuyu smile sadly remembering the content of the book.

He doesn't want to read and finish the book because it keeps him reminding of the painful and the cruelty memories of the past that he tried to buried on the back of his head and on his heart, but the fate was too cruel for him because he need to read due to his work and his heart is tortured as the event flashes on his mind and heart.

'Is this my punishment?' He thought and sight deeply.

Tzuyu place the book on his bag and left his office. when he walk out, he noticed that the building is now empty and the few light office is also off now only.  It reminded him that he was left alone in the office, Tzuyu walk himself to the elevator and pressed the bottom ground.

"foolish, why did you sleep too long?" he mumble and chuckle at his silliness, He doesn't know the answer either with his questions.

When he reach the ground floor, he walked himself to the exit. He was greeted by the few employees left on the ground floor.

"Goodbye, Sir" the staff said, Tzuyu greeted them back politely.

When he reached the exit, Tzuyu mouth hang open as he observed his surroundings. He sighed in frustration.

"Aaahh! Why now?" Tzuyu said frustrated, he hissed and pulled his hair.

The rain is pouring too hard, he didn't brought his car with him today since he sent it to the shop for repairs.

"How Am I supposed to get home now?" He complain as he pout cutely, he bite his lower lips to show how frustrated he is. He thought for a moment and when and idea pop on his head, Tzuyu widen his eyes in excitement and fished out his phone in an instant and called a person that could help him.

Unknowingly to him there's a pair of eyes observing his action and smiling while taking a glance of him secretly. When the other person notice that Tzuyu is making a call, the person move a little close to eavesdrop his conversation

Back to Tzuyu, After a few rings the other line accepted his call.

"Hello, Jennie.. Where are you?"