W

After a Week

Staring at her reflection on the mirror, Sana look beautiful and elegant as expected.

But shs is contemplating to went down to meet and greet their guest.

Today is the day their parents will announce her engagement with Dahyun to the public after weeks of preparation. Sana was not totally in the mood.

She never thought that she will felt like this on the day of her engagement, her heart feels heavily and as if heaven is earth is putting her on pressure.

This is not the engagement party she dream about, This is not the engagement party she want.

Sana sighted heavily as her face painted with sadness, her mind is now thinking about how she wants her engagement party to be like.

She can see herself a bright smile flashing on her face and happily greeting every guest as her hand wrap on her mans arms.

They walked around the hall and meet everyone as they shared some laughter, he heart surges in happiness as she look at her man with full adoration on her gaze.

Then Tzuyu will look down at her and flash a loving smile. Sana dream that all night her hand link to his.

They will dance romantically at the center of the dance hall the same way they practice while they were in London.

Sana could feel her eyes is hurting and tear drops on her eyes as she think how her engagement party supposed to be.

She chuckled sadly as she silently sob. She heard a knock on her door, Sana immediately wipe her tears and compose herself.

"Yes?" Sana asked

"Darling, if you're done now please come down.. Everyone wanting to see you and also Chou family is already here too" She heard her Mother says.

Oh, if it was only Chou Tzuyu she will get engaged too, Sana will surely sprint out of her room to meet the man among the crowded people.

"And Dahyun is looking for you too" she heard her Mother said again. Sana smile bitterly hearing the mans name.

"I'll follow, Mom.. just give me a moment" She said

"Okay, I'll go now" and Sama heard a foot step walking away from her room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu is greeting every guest coming in as he stand next to his father, he smile at them and bowed his head to show some respect.

He often received a compliment from them especially to his father elder business partner.

"Is this your only son? Such a good looking man"

"How kind and respectful your Son is"

"He look so much like you"

"Do you have a girlfriend, Son? If you don't, I might introduce you to my daughter"

"Oh... If I have only a daughter, I'll surely pair you up too"

Those are the compliment he heard all night, he was not complaining but it's kinda tiring hearing all those statements especially the setting up to their daughter.

He doesn't want anyone, he heart is only and completely belongs to the woman he truly love and that's Minatozaki Sana.

Unknowingly to him, Sana could also hear those compliment and it's irritating her also. if only she's still dating him she won't hesitate to claim him and tell everyone that he belongs to her.