U

"Is everything ready?" Mr. Minatozaki inquires of their personal

"Yes, Honey," Mrs Minatozaki remarked as she helped their maid set up the table with the last dish.

"Where are they? It's already 7:30 p.m., and they said they'd be here at 8:00 p.m.," Mr Minatozaki remarked.

Mrs Minatozaki laughs heartily at her husband, "Oh Gosh, you're too excited honey." Mr. Minatozaki laughs at himself as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana smiles as she examines herself in the large mirror, pleased with the accomplishment of her evening look. She puts on a classy outfit and applies a little make-up that complements her style and beauty.

Sana murmurs to herself, "You're good to go."

Sana thought to herself, 'Let's see how you'd react, Chou Tzuyu.' she thought. She stood up from her seat, ready to charm the man on her mind.

She walked out of her room and down the stairs, but before she could even take the first step down, she was stopped by her mother's voice.

Mrs Minatozaki exclaims from the living room, "Aw, they've arrived!"

Mrs Minatozaki beckoned them inside by saying, "Come inside."

Sana's heart rate rose, and her hand trembled nervously.

'Silly, loosen up,' she told herself. Sana took a few long breaths to calm down. When she felt ready, she went downstairs to meet their visitor.

Mrs Chou expresses her regret for the delay.

Mrs Minatozaki answered, "No, it's fine.. you're just in time."

When Sana arrived downstairs, she noticed them conversing in the living room. She silently peered at them, her gaze roaming over the room, looking for signs of someone's presence.

'where he is?' She pondered as she continued her search for him. Sana was so engrossed in her search for a specific person's presence that she was completely blind to the fact that someone was staring at her with fondness in his eyes.

'Does she seem to be on the lookout for me?' Dahyun pondered.

'How should I initiate?' Is it appropriate for me to approach her noe? As he glanced at Sana, Dahyun thought to himself, "Damn, I'm really nervous." He took a deep breath and collected all of his confidence to approach her, adjusting his suit. As he approaches Sana, Dahyun flashes a dashing smile.

However, the woman did not give an aerials of flys of him since she was too preoccupied to quietly check for someone's presence. But Dahyun was too naïve to notice, and when he arrived at her spot, he instantly greeted her.

"Hey, Sana," he said to catch her attention, and she was startled by his presence. She shifted her gaze to him.

Sana smiled at Dahyunie and replied, "Aw, Dahyunie." Dahyun was entranced by her look, and he had no idea what to say to her next because his thoughts was muddled by her physical beauty.

"Uhmm.. You look good tonight" Dahyun said, he smile awkwardly at her as his skin flush in embarrassment. He lower his head to hide his blushing face.

'Dumb, I didn't know that this thing is tough to do. You just got yourself embarrassed man' Dahyun scolded himself

'But I used to do this thing a lot before, then why is it I find tough to deal with this' Dahyun though

"Thank you" Sana just simply stated. Dahyun look up to see her, but when he lifted his head. He notice her just simply looking at him, and it feels odd. She's not the usual her when she's around him, but Dahyun shrugged it off.