Q

Event in the book

3 months later

Biting his thumb as he scan the paper on his hand, Tzuyu frown while reading the content.

Chae lifted his head and yawn, his gaze suddenly met Tzuyu direction. He frown in confusion and stared at the wall clock.

"9:30 a.m." Chae said, he turned back his gaze to the man sitting opposite him. Tzuyu is still reading the paper on his hand while frowning.

"The paper is not doing anything bad to you, don't gave that thing a stare like that" Chae said, catching Tzuyu attention.

Tzuyu frown slowly fades and stared back at his friend, he flash a cutely smile as he adjusted his spec.

"I'm just checking the monologue, Hyun" Tzuyu said, Chae nod his head in understanding.

"Anyway, why are you still here?" Chae ask

"Hmmm?" Tzuyu said and stared at him confuse

"It's 9:30 a.m. already, Tzuyu. Did you forget?" Chae ask

"Forget what?" Tzuyu ask perplex

"It's Dahyun Hyun Graduation day today, right?" Chae ask again, and Tzuyu nodded his head in confirmation

"and what time is the ceremony?" Chae ask again

"later, 7:30 am" Tzuyu said and Chae nod his head while laughing inwardly

"Tzuyu, can you check the time?" Chae ask and Tzuyu turn his head to the wall clock, he widen his eyes when he saw the short and long arrow pointed at 9.

Chae just twist the pen on his finger and stared at Tzuyu while smiling.

"Probably the ceremony is now half way, if you leave now maybe you still catch a glimpse of Dahyun hyun going up to stage and receiving his diploma" Chae pause

"But, if he caught you coming at the end of ceremony. I'm pretty sure that old man will scold and sulk at you, didn't you promise him that you'll come to see him" Chae said, Tzuyu immediately stand and gather his stuff.

"Yah, hyun? Why didn't you tell me?" Tzuyu said and pout, Chae giggle

"Ain't my fault tho, you're too focused" Chae said, Tzuyu shook his head. He gathered his stuff in hurry and after that he walk himself to the exit.

"Congratulate me to Dahyun, tell him that I'll se him soon" Chae said

"Yeah, yeah" Tzuyu said and run in flash to his car. Chae shook his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While on his car, Tzuyu gritted his teeth in irritation seeing the long traffic ahead of him.

"Dumb, Tzuyu.. You won't reach there at time.." Tzuyu said and buried his head on the steering wheel as he sigh heavily

"Just prepare your ears for scolding later" He added as he chuckle.

After an hour, Tzuyu finally reach the place. He park his car and went out as he walk himself to the venue of the ceremony.

When he come in, Tzuyu witness a little chaotic surrounding. There he saw few of the graduates with their parent.

Some of them is crying in happiness, while few is smiling from ear to ear.

Who wouldn't thought? After you had been through, all the sleepless night, tiring days and anxiety, finally you come to the end. The most awaited of every student, Graduation day. Where you celebrate the fruit of your hard work.