S

"Yah Papa, Didn't I told you that I'll just ride with Sana going home?" Momo complain on the phone, she's talking with Mr. Hirai

"Sorry, I just get too excited to meet you my child and I can't wait any longer" Mr Hirai said from the other line as he giggle

"My staff is already there outside the airport to pick you up. So hurry up and get out now" Mr. Hirai added

Momo walk to Sana direction and stand next to her as Sana is taking their luggage, she stump her feet to the ground as she sigh.

"You know that you don't have to do it, right?" Momo said

"Yes, I know. And we talk about this last night, but you can't blame us.. It's been years since we didn't saw you our baby" Mr Hirai said, Momo felt cringe when she heard her father adders her and that's it. It's enough for her to agree with them.

"Papa, enough.. Okay? I'm coming with them now, just please stop calling me baby, I'm not a child anymore. I've grown up into fine woman now" Momo complain and she heard her father laugh heartily from the other line

"Okay, okay.. We'll just see this lunch.. Bye princess, Papa's loves you" Mr Hirai said

"I love you too" Momo said and turn off her phone after. Momo lifted her head only to see Sana is staring at her in teasing manner.

"What?" Momo ask

Sana smile become more wide as she spoke "Grown up into fine woman my ass.. Who can't even find her Mr. Cutie" Sana said teasing her.

Momo glared at her friend and softly slapped her shoulder.

"Yah, stopped teasing me Minatozaki. It's doesn't mean that you're getting married is you're just going to bully someone like me who's utterly gorgeous and can't find a man anytime she wants" Momo said, Sana gave her a disgusting expression.

"But still stuck with the man that you didn't even know if it's still alive" Sana said, teasing Momo again.

"Hey, stop that" Momo said as she laugh and softly slapped Sana's shoulder

"Of course my man is still alive, just you wait.. When fate let our path cross again, I'll surely take his name this time and introduce him to you" Momo said confidently, Sana just laugh at her softly.

"And just introduce, I'll introduce him to you as my husband" Momo added and chuckle at the same time. Sana just shook her head in disbelief

"You're fool of yourself Hirai Momo. Well, good luck then" Sana said.

The two now walk while pushing their luggage out. When they reach the exit of the airport.

Mr. Hirai staff spotted his daughter immediately and Momo groans in annoyance and pout when she saw them approaching her.

"Urgh, I wanted to stay and come with you" She muttered to Sana, Sana softly chuckle.

"But Uncle Hirai can't wait to see their baby" Sana said teasing her more.

"Stop it Minatozaki" Momo pout, "I wanted to come with you.. How Am I suppose to meet your man if I'll come with them now" Momo said and Sana smile drop as her mood swiftly change when she remember them.

Tzuyu, her man. The love of her life who own her heart and the man she's been yearning to see again, he's coming to pick her up.. How she wish that it was just and they were in good term, but no. He's with Dahyun, the man that she's going to get engaged soon. Sana smile bitterly inside.

"I want to meet Mr. Mail now, and see how handsome he is" Momo said

"Go now, you will meet him anyway at the engagement party" Sana said as she smile sadly