K

"You.. You mean let's not pursue our plans?" Sana ask, her heart is thumping so hard in anticipation with his answer. Tzuyu close his eyes first and tried to calm his self as he stared back at her.

"Yes" That's it, with his short respond. Her tears cascade down to her cheeks.

Sana stared at him in disbelief, unable to comprehend what's happening to them. With her shaky hands, Sana took a courage to held his hand that cupping her face.

"Tzu... What's wrong? Tell me please" Sana asked as her tears continously cascade down her cheeks while staring at the guy she love.

She needs a further explanation from him, to understand the situation and to come up with a solutions, Sana can't afford to lose guy even to think about it hurts her a lot, Sana loves this guy so dearly and she's willing to do and surrender everything she has to make him stay by her side.

Tzuyu didn't say anything but just compose and held back himself not to let a lone tears escape in his eyes in front of her, he stared at her lovingly and painfully.

Sana is perplexed, she held his hand tightly and squeeze it to caught his attention to talk to her.

"Tell me love, what's wrong? What's with sudden change of our plan?" Sana ask as her voice hint how broke she is.

Tzuyu just look down unable to come up an answer with her questions, he gritted his teeth remembering the event at Chou Manor earlier, he caresses her cheeks lovingly.

"I'm sorry, Sana. But we just can't pursue our plan" Tzuyu said

Sana knitted her brows, she pulled his hand off her cheeks harshly. She held on his arms and stared at him directly on his eyes. She saw sadness on them, Sana knew that the man is hiding something on her.

"Tzuyu-ah, please tell me.. Make me understand, I'm confused here" Sana said in frustration

But Tzuyu didn't say anything, Sana close her eyes as she sigh heavily. She tighten her gripped on him.

Sana was anticipating if she would ask him a questions that keeps on lingering in her mind, she doesn't want to ask him this question since thinking of it break her heart a million times. But she needs too, she needs to ask him this question to enlighten her and understand the situation.

"Tzuyu" Sana called him softly

"Do.. Do you still love me?" Tzuyu was taken aback with her questions

"Do you.. Perhaps fall out of love of me?" Sana ask in pain

"Is that the reason why you can't marry me?" Sana added

Sana is preparing herself with his answer as she felt heavy inside her chest, she can't handle the possible outcome. She cried thinking about it and ended up sobbing.

"No.. No, Sana" Tzuyu said immediately as he shook his head, when she heard those words Sana's felt a little calm but she's still confuse.

"It's not like that" Tzuyu added

"Then, why? What's wrong?" Sana said frustrated.

"All I know is I'm in love with you and you are with me too.. We love each other and we plan to get married since we're still in London, that's way we're here.. To tell them.. our parents!" Sana said frustrated

"If you still feel the same way towards me, Tzuyu-ah.. Then, what? what's stopping you marrying me?" Sana added and look at him in distress, Tzuyu stared at her sadly as he think about the people surrounded them.

Their faces flashes on his mind, his parents, her parents and lastly Dahyun. Their image continously invaded his mind as they pierce his heart to deep.