O

Sana pulled her luggage out the Minatozaki Manor as the driver sent by her parents arrived.

Mr and Minatozaki said that they couldn't sent her to the airport by their selves since they have a meeting to attend with the board, but the Minatozaki couple promise their daughter that they will follow after to the airport to see her.

"Ms. Minatozaki your luggage is already in the car, are you good to go?" The driver ask

Sana stared at the driver and nod her head as an answer, The driver lead the way as Sana followed behind.

He opened the back seat for her, Sana stared blankly at the car door. She flash a smile sadly when a memories flash on her mind, seeing Tzuyu face opening the door for her like he used too for her. Sana sigh and settle herself inside with a heavy heart and the driver jog himself to the driver seat.

Sana stared outside and gaze at the Minatozaki manor.

"Are we good to go, Miss?" The driver ask

"Yes" Sana said, and the driver started the engine and left the Minatozaki Manor.

Sana fixed her gaze outside as her heart get drowned in deep loneliness. she tries her best to conceal the pain, but the memories of her and Tzuyu going back to city with a plastered smile on their faces makes the pain more deep.

She clench her fist as she gritted her teeth controlling the emotion that wanted to burst out.

Who would have thought that they will end up like this?

Sana was lost with the happy memories she shared with the man that she didn't notice the tears that she's holding back cascade down on her cheeks.

"Ms. Minatozaki?" Sana got back to her sense when she heard the driver called hee attention.

She sniff and wipe her tears immediately before answering.

"Yes?" she said as she turned her gaze back to the driver.

"There's this man that keep chasing our car, shall I pullover the car?" The driver ask as he stared at her in the mirror, Sana was perplexed with his statement.

Suddenly her gaze fall to the side mirror of the car and she saw the man that the driver is talking about is still chasing them.

Sana saw Kim Dahyun continously run and chase them, she stared at his figure indifferently.

"Sana, Sanaaaa!" Dahyun called

"Ms. Minatozaki?" The driver ask again.

"No, just keep going" Sana said and just stared at Dahyun figure in the side mirror. The driver nodded his head in understanding and swiftly change the gear.

Sana saw Dahyun stop chasing them, she straightened herself and look straightforwardly.

Dahyun panted for air, he gaze at the car and saw the car sight slowly disappear on his sight.

"Sana" He mumble weakly

"Why are you leaving without even saying goodbye?" He added

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the Airports

After checking in her flight and handing over her luggage, Sana is now sitting currently at the departure hall waiting for her flight announcement.

She glance at her wrist watch and she has 15 minutes left before her departure, but Mr and Ms Minatozaki is still not around.

She fish out her phone, checking if there's a message coming from them. But there's none, She sigh heavily.

'Maybe they are on there way' She thought, Sana shrugged it off.

After few minutes passed, Sana heard

"Good Morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Londond. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Sana roam her eyes around the place worriedly, looking for a glimpse of her parents. But she couldn't find one, she felt sad.

The passenger is starting to move back and fourth preparing for their boarding.

Suddenly, Sana felt her phone vibrate indicating a call. She fish out her phone and saw Mrs. Minatozaki calling at her number.

Mom
Is calling
....

Accept/Decline

Mrs Minatozaki: Sana, are you boarding now?

Sana furrow her brows when she heard her mother voice panting a little.

Sana: Yes. we're boarding
now, where are you? I thought
you'll coming to see me before
I leave and wait, are you okay?
Why it's sounds like you're
tired, Mother?

Mrs Minatozaki: Honey,
we really want to.
But we can't right.

Sana felt her heartbeat rapidly increase as she felt out of sudden nervous.

Sana: Bu.. But, why?

Mrs Minatozaki: There's
something happen in
Chou Manor.

Sana widen her eyes hearing the statement.

Sana: What?

Sana ask weakly as she got froze on her spot, she clench her phone on her right hand as her lips tremble.

Mrs. Minatozaki: I'm sorry,
Sana. We can't come to see
you.. We need to go the hospital

Mrs Minatozaki said from the other line

Mrs Minatozaki: Tzuyu...
he was rush to the hospital,
last night Mrs Chou told me
that Tzuyu went home with
his clothes drench in the rain
and after that he didn't even
bother to come down and
join them for dinner.

Mrs Minatozaki: And this
morning, his mother
was utterly worried about
him and she went in to
his room to check Tzuyu,
but she found him on his
bed chilling and burning
hot in fever, and his skin
is flush in red and lots of
red marks on it, although
it's normal reaction for his
skin allergy, but it got severe
when he's having a tough time
to breath too.

Mrs Minatozaki: They
immediately rush him
to the hospital. Sana,
Tzuyu's life in threat and
they are still in ER.

Mrs Minatozaki added, Sana felt her body weaken as her phone slip off from her hand

"Tzuyu" She mumble as tears started to form in her eyes.

Sana was lost in her sense, she doesn't know what to do. Should she run and see him and get exposed to their parents what are they or proceeds to her plan and left the country.

Tears cascade down like a river in her eyes as her heart trouble in pain. Until she heard

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Sana Minatozaki booked on flight 89B to London. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Sana Minatozaki. Thank you." The last boarding call caught her attention.

"Tzuyu, what should I do?" Sana ask

To be

Continued

....

Kind a lame? Aah, I know.. but hey, I didn't notice that this book is coming to the near end. Probably 10 more parts or more, but not 20. I don't know exactly hehe

Gosh, thank you for still reading and patiently waiting for this craft of mine to get updated.

From the bottom of my heart, thank youuuu 💕