V

Sipping on her coffee elegantly, Momo place the cup on the table gently before she tilted her head to face the man in front of her.

"So, what? What have you gathered about him?" Momo asked Mr. Park, the private investigator she hired.

"Here, Young Miss" Mr Park said as he place a brown envelope on top of the table and push it forward to Momo.

Momo look down and reach for the envelope as she slowly open it and saw few pictures of the young man she was looking for a years now.

A smile crept on her lips as she gaze at his face

"We've gathered information that the man you've been trying to look for is a heirs of the Chou Group Industry" Mrs Park started to explain

"He's the only child of the Chou couple and currently the young man is working with his friends in theater play"

Momo frown at what she heard as it got her attention.

"Theater play?" She question

"Yes. Theater play. Who happened own by your cousins Myio Mina and her boyfriend Mr Son. He's working with them, he's the monologue writer there" The investigator stated.

"Really?" Momo asked in amusement with the information, she straighten herself on her seat.

"Yes, Young Miss. And also he's always with his friend at theater arena every Thursday to assist them with the rehearsal" Mr Park added

Momo nodded in understanding as she smile.

"So, what's his name?" Momo ask

"His name? Oh, yes. I almost forget" Mr Park said embarrass

"He's Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu" Mr Park said.

"Tzuyu" Momo mumble

'Chou Tzuyu..' Momo thought

'what an handsome name for Handsome gentleman like you, Tzuyu' Momo giggle silently thinking about the young man.

The smile on her lips can't be replaced any moment, Momo nodded as she dismissed Mr Park immediately.

"Thank you for your hard work, Mr Park" Momo said

"It's our pleasure to serve you, young miss" Mr Park said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Momo.. Momo.." the other woman called

But Harai Momo is too engulfed with her thoughts to notice her friend calling her name several times now.

Sana sigh heavily as she had enough with her friend who's spacing out right now.

"You fool! wake you from you daydream" Sana yell at her softly as she nudge at her shoulder not to attract attention of the people inside the cafe where they in.

Momo went back to her sense and look at her friend who's staring at her in disbelief.

"Eh? Did you say something?" Momo ask her friend, Sana frown at her as she can't believe that she was talking to no one since earlier.