R

Walking tiredly up to the stairs, Tzuyu heavily sight when he reach the end of the stairs.

"Aah.. Tiring" He complained

Tzuyu walk to his room, as he turn the knobs and push the door open. Tzuyu jaw drop in surprise as he was welcome with the sight of his messy room, clothes are all over his bed as Dahyun wall back in forth inside.

"Yah! Hyun, what's this?" Tzuyu ask as he walk further more to his room, Dahyun his sight to him.

"Aaw, Tzuyu you're home.." Dahyun said, he smile to Tzuyu as he place another polo to his bed. He place both of his hand on his waist as he gaze at the clothes that place on Tzuyu's bed.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu ask, but Dahyun didn't said anything as he was thinking deeply while pursing his lips.

"You know what? I'm thinking what should I wear for tomorrow" Dahyun said, Tzuyu furrow his eyebrow in confusion.

"Tomorrow? Just wear normal clothes just like you used to as if there's a big event that you have to prepare" Tzuyu said and chuckle.

Dahyun playfully punch his side.

"Yah, if to you tomorrow is nothing for me it's something special" Dahyun said as he smile like a fool.

Tzuyu shook his head as he chuckle, he walk to his desktop and place his bag on top of the table as he sit on the swivel chair

"What makes tomorrow special?" Tzuyu ask as he cross his arms and place it on top of his chest, Dahyun stare at him.

"It's just a usual day, you'll wake up and do your daily routine" Tzuyu added, Dahyun glared at him. He took another polo and walk in front of Tzuyu

"Hey, Chou. If tomorrow is nothing for you. well, for me it's a big day" Dahyun pause as he stand up in front of his friend

"well, do you think this polo is looks good on me?" Dahyun ask as he showed the polo. Tzuyu just nod his head.

"What are you preparing for?" Tzuyu ask curiously

"Well, did you forget? Tomorrow is.. " before Dahyun could finish his statement, he got interrupted when they heard Mrs. Chou

"There you two" Mrs. Chou said as she lean on the door.

"The dinner is ready, you two come downstairs and let's have our dinner" Mrs said and smile

"Yes, Mother" The two said in unison, Tzuyu snapped  his gaze back to Dahyun immediately and glared at him.

"What?" Dahyun ask perplex when he saw him.

"You've just called my Mother, Mother. The last time I remember, I'am the only child, and I'm not fully aware that my parents adopted another child" Tzuyu said with a sound of possessiveness on his tone.

Mrs. Chou laugh heartily when she heard her son.

"Well, Mother Chou is the one give me a permission to call her Mother, and I don't need your opinion and approval about it. So basically we're brothers now" Dahyun fought back as he ran to Mrs Chou and gave her a hug.

Tzuyu mouth agape in surprise as he stared at his Mother. Mrs Chou just tap Dahyun cheeks and smile.

"You two is my child, stop arguing and follow me downstairs" Mrs Chou said and Dahyun stick out his tongue to Tzuyu.

"Yah! Mom, look his bullying me" Tzuyu said playfully

"He's not, my son" Mrs Chou said

"You're pampering him, you just tap his cheeks" Tzuyu said childishly, Mrs Chou just chuckle and left them two

"Well, I'm the eldest son now" Dahyun said, Tzuyu stand up. Dahyun immediately went out from his room and followed Mrs Chou

"I'm coming now, Mom" Dahyun said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While the Chou family is having their dinner and talking about their days, their cheerful conversations got interrupted when Mr. Chou talk.

"Tzuyu, don't forget about tomorrow" Mr Chou said

Tzuyu got stop from laughing, he look at his father.

"What about tomorrow, father?" He ask confuse, The three of them look at him perplexed.

"I see, you forgot it" Mr Chou said and laugh. Tzuyu look at them confuse.

"You seems to forget a lot of things lately my son"Mr Chou added

"It's your Sana Noona arrival tomorrow" Mr Chou continue. Tzuyu eyes light up as he smile happily and his full attention got caught in the topic.

"Really? What time?" He ask excitedly

"Aaw, looks who got excited here after forgetting Sana noona arrival.. I'm gonna tell this about Sana" Dahyun said and Tzuyu look at him as he throw a deadly stare at him.

Dahyun just shut his mouth and behave like a child, Mr and Mrs Chou got amuse the way the two behave.

"Exactly at 9 am.. I hope you have nothing to do, because you were gonna your Mother and Dahyun tomorrow to the airport" Mr Chou said

'Shit, tomorrow is the final writing of the script for the play.. Chaeyoung for sure gonna roast me if I didn't show up.. Aaahh, bahala na(go find the meaning).. I hope Chae will not roast me' Tzuyu thought

"Sure, I'm free tomorrow" He said and smile at him, there's one thing only on his mind. He want to see Sana again so bad. He smile happily.

"Is she going to stay here for good?" Tzuyu ask as he dig back to his food.

"I don't know, I guess she will stay just for the engagement and will fly back to London" Mr Chou said

Tzuyu got stop on munching his food as his mood swiftly change into gloomy one.

"Really, father? Maybe we could plan about the wedding too during her stay" Dahyun said

Hearing Dahyun's words is like a sharp arrow that continue to stab his heart.

'Silly you, Tzuyu. how did you forget about her marriage with Dahyun hyun' Tzuyu scolded himself. He felt a deep agony on his heart and it started to paint on his eyes, he lower his gaze to hide the pain plastered on his face from them as he smile bitterly.

Mrs Chou noticed the sudden silence of her son. She place her palm on top of his hand to catch his attention and Tzuyu got snapped back to reality as he turn his gaze back to his mother.

"Is everything okay?" Mrs Chou ask, Tzuyu just hide the pain he felt throughout his pretentious smile.

"Yes, Mother.. It's just that the food taste so good and it's make me speechless.. I just want to dig in silently and enjoy it" Tzuyu lied.

"Yes, me too" Dahyun and Mr Chou said in unison. They all laughed. Tzuyu look at them, the three people that he treasure the most.

They look genuinely happy on his eyes as they continue to talk about Minatozaki Sana's arrival tomorrow.

Especially Dahyun, the excitement plaster on his face can't be hidden. The way he talk, his tone show how happy he is.

'the first time she arrive here totally give me a different feeling the second time now'

'The first time, there's only one thing a felt. only an excitement to meet her again after not seeing each other for years, but now there's excitement and fear meeting her again after months'

'Am I ready to see you again, love?' Tzuyu ask himself

'Who Am I fooling? of course you're not. foolish" Tzuyu said and smile sadly

To be

Continued

....