I

Clutching her fist too hard until her knuckles turns white, Sana stared at the young man in front of her furiously as she gritted her teeth in anger.

She composed herself, controlling herself to burst into anger as he inhaled deeply

"Pardon, What did you say?" She ask calmly, Tzuyu stared at her boringly.

"I don't love you" Tzuyu said and pause

"Let's break up" he added

This time Sana can't control her tears that keep on threatening to fall earlier, his word is like an sharp arrow that keep on piercing her heart too deep, Sana can't identify what she felt.

God damm it hurts, it really hurts, hearing those words coming from the one you dearly love is like death, She felt got numb as she chuckle in disbelief.

"You're joking right?" Sana ask in full of hope, she reach for the young man's hand and held it tightly as she stared at the young man's eyes searching for the answers.

And Sana regretted looking on his eyes, as she saw the sincerity on them. This time Sana burst into tears.

"Tzu.. Tzuyu... Please" Sana stuttered as she can't composed a proper words to uttered to him, she felt too much pain.

Her hand tremble as she reach for his face and held it. The man just stare at her.

"Please, Tzuyu-ah.. Tell me you're just pulling a prank to me right? Come on tell me love" Sana said desperately as she stared at him.

She reach for her other hand and cupped his cheeks as she bite her bottom lips to control her emotion. She look at him in full of hope

"Come love, please... Please Tzu, Please take back what you said" Sana sob this time

"Tell me.. Tell me that you love me, I know you do Tzuyu" Sana said as she continuously cry, Tzuyu held her hand on his cheeks as he look at her sadly before he talk.

"I'm sorry, but that's the truth Sana" Tzuyu said, but in full honesty those word is a lie. It felt heavy slipping those words from his lips to the person he love so much.

And that's it, Sana sob so hard as she can't believes what he was saying. She felt her heart shattered into tiny pieces, she engulfed the man into tight hugged afraid that once she untangle her arms around his waist.

This man will totally vanish in her life. She buried her face on his chest as she cried hard, Tzuyu felt his shirt starting to get drench with Sana's tears.

He held himself to look composed in front of her.

"Why... Why are yo-you doing this to me?" Sana ask in pain

"We.. We were fine when we arrived here, why Tzuyu? Why?" Sana ask her voice crack

"I'm sorry, Sana.. I know it's my fault, I'm deeply sorry.. I should have told you earlier"

"But I'm just came up to realization that I'm not ready to settle down with you" Tzuyu said

"But we can delay our wedding, it can wait Tzuyu, you don't have to break up with me if that's your reason" Sana said and buried her face more to his chest

"Actually there's more reason, Sana" Tzuyu said

"And it is, I came to realization that what I feel for you is not love" Tzuyu pause, Sana close her eyes tightly and bite her lips too hard, she doesn't want to hear his next statement.

"It's just an infatuation" but there he is, he break her heart more. Sana bite her lips too hard until she tasted her own blood

"Lieeee! That's a Lie, Tzuyu" Sana said stubbornly

"It's not, that's my real reason, Sana" Tzuyu said, Sana tightened her hugged on his waist when she felt Tzuyu move his hand and place it on her arms around his waist.

"Let me go now, Sana" Tzuyu said, But Sana just shook her head constantly.

"No, I don't want too Tzuyu.. I'm afraid" Sana said while crying

"Please" Tzuyu beg to her, Sana cried more.

"I'm afraid that If I did, I will lose you eternally" Sana said with a broken heart. But she felt his hand keep on taking off he arms around him.

"Please, Please Tzuyu don't" she beg for the man.

Tzuyu is keep on taking off her hand.

"Don't leave me" Sana look at him in the eyes and Tzuyu stared back at her

"because if you did, I'll die" Tzuyu was taken aback

"I'll die, Tzuyu"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be

Continued

....

Just Kidding! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just trying to warm you up, HAHAHAHAHA

But, yeah just prepare you're heart with the next update, see you 😉

Will You Be My Friend Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें