E

"How many days?" Tzuyu asked Mr. Chou sitting besides him, they are now inside the private residential where the funeral ceremony is held.

"Two days, two days already.. I wanted to tell you during your call, but your Mom insisted not too" Mr. Chou explained, Tzuyu sighed heavily.

"How is he?" Tzuyu asked worriedly about Dahyun.

"He's trying. He's trying to lift up everything" Mr. Chou uttered while eyeing Dahyun sadly, Tzuyu nodded his head.

"He's actually staying with us now.. We can't just leave him alone on their residence" Mrs. Chou said

They day Mrs Kim left, Mr and Mrs Chou decided to take him and leave with them as they felt bad for the young man being an orphan. They can't just leave him alone just like that since they also treated him as their son.

"And were glad that you were here with Sana.. He needs you, he needs your comfort Tzu" Mr Chou said

"In two weeks it's a reading of last testament of Mrs. Kim" Tzuyu nodded his head.

He stared at Dahyun direction worriedly, the young man is just silent all the time and will only talked when a guest approach him to sent their condolence.

Tzuyu caught a glimpse of Sana who's staring at him worriedly too, she gave Tzuyu a weak smilea and Tzuyu just flashed a small smile to his girlfriend.

This thing is not the thing they expect to welcome them, this is tragic. Too tragic for them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A week later

"Come on hyun.. Stand up" Tzuyu said and pulling his friend who's still laying down on the bed

"I don't want too, Tzu" Dahyun complains, Tzuyu just furrow his brows while looking at the man, he still pulled his friends.

"Come on, it's been days since you take your bath.. You stink already" Tzuyu said

"You need to take a shower and go to school" he added

"I'm too lazy to go" Dahyun retorted

"Hyun, you still have four months left.. Come on four months, and you won't feel it time fly too fast and you'll graduate" Tzuyu said encouraging his friend, but Dahyun stay still and unbothered with his statement.

Tzuyu used his strength and pulled his friend successfully, he grin widely when he saw Dahyun sighted. He dragged the guy with him and pushed him to the bathroom, Tzuyu quickly locked the door

"Tzuyuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Dahyun scream inside the bathroom

Tzuyu chuckled leaning on the door frame, before he send him inside Tzuyu already turn on the shower and he was so sure that the guy is already drench with water, He left quickly and took his friend uniform and place it on top of the bed. Tzuyu walk downstairs right after and went to the dining area to prepare for their breakfast.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Geeez, that man.. He never failed to pulled me out of the bed" Dahyun mumbles while wearing his uniforms.

It's always been like this in everyday since he started leaving with the Chou family. Tzuyu will barge to his room and wake him up to prepare for school. But Dahyun never complains about it, he likes it a lot. His friend and his parents been taking care of him since his mother left, They treated him like their families and he was thankful for that.

After wearing his uniform Dahyun walk downstairs and saw his friend in the dining area placing the dishes, he walk to his direction. Tzuyu lifted his head and saw him.