𝟎𝟎𝟔; 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁
The Replacements

-WARNINGS-
suicide
• dark thoughts
REWRITE : September 9, 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The Benson twins walk into Ms. Robichaux's Academy together, pushing the door closed behind them. Zoe wore a thin white flowy shirt with bold black letters spelling 'TOKYO', a black purse on her shoulder, black leggings, black heeled shoes, and her gray blazer in her hand. Fable followed behind her in a dark green oversized sweater, a pair of black leggings, her worn put white converse and her hair pulled messily into a bun.

Fable had her arms crossed over her chest as she chew on her chapped bottom lip. As they walked further into the gathering room of the house, Nan spoke up. "You like him." The twins stop walking, Fable letting out a, "Huh?" and turning around. "Excuse me?" Zoe asks the brunette who sat on the couch with a book on her lap.

"You're thinking of a boy. I can tell." Nan states as Fable makes a small sound of acknowledgment. "You know it's rude to get in people's heads like that." Fable rolls her eyes at her sister. "You think I like having to hear other people's thoughts all the time? I don't."

"So stop." Fable rolls her eyes once again and deadpans at her sister. "That implies she has a choice." Nan nods a thank you to Fable and answers the longer haired brunette. "I wish I could." She grabs ahold of a pair of thick headphones from beside her on the couch. "These help." She then rolls her eyes and puts the headphones over her ears and listens to the music that plays.

Nan then looks down and opens her book, dismissing herself from the conversation and starting to read. The twins stand there for a moment staring at Nan when Zoe's phone starts ringing from inside her purse. Zoe digs through her purse at her side as her sister stays next to her and watches.

Zoe pulls out the phone, looking at the contact name for a second before swiping to answer. "Hello?" Fable didn't get a chance to check the caller idea in time so she just had to listen. "Zoe, it happened." The faint voice of Mrs. Spencer whispers into the phone. Zoe's mouth opens and she turns around, staring to walk out of the room. Due to Mrs. Spencer whispering, Fable still didn't know who was calling. Fable skips into step to follow her sister who greets the person on the other line.

"Oh, hey, Alicia." Fable nods to no one in particular as she realized the obvious answer to the caller. "Kyle's come back to me. Except.. " The Benson twins stop into a parlor as they continue to listen to the call, Fable's ear practically pressed against the cellphone to hear. "-it's not Kyle."