𝟎𝟎𝟖; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Fearful Pranks Ensue

REWRITE : October 4, 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Delphine opened the door slowly as the two young witches and the boy next door stood a few feet behind her. Her eyes land on three. Her deceased daughter's corpses stood on the porch. Their decomposed skin handing of their old bones as their dead white eyes stared at their mother. Delphine immediately feels faint as she recognized the faces even though they were almost unrecognizable.

The glass bowl that held about thirty pieces of candy slipped out of her hands and shattered on the ground. Luke had already started turning around to see who was at the door before the bowl even fell.

Delphine cries and steps back before shutting the door. "It's too late now -" she continues to back away as Luke and the two witches watch her back away and talk gibberish. At least, gibberish to the three who were clueless as to what she was rambling about. "-even to light the bonfires of protection." The three sets of eyes shift between the door as pounds sound through the wood and the terrified maid.

She turns to look at the eyes watching from beside her. She shakes her head and completely turns from the door. "All hell has opened up on our doorstep." She announced before a new voice calls. "You guys, -" Zoe's head snaps towards the voice. "-did you get a load of what's going on outside?" Queenie asks the four from her place on the middle section of the stairs.

Delphine closes her eyes for a spilt second and breathes in fear. Outside, more corpses pushes through the gate and slowly stalked towards the house, their feet dragging themselves through the grass as they set out to complete their mission they had been sent on.

~~~

They stood at one of the windows as they watch the corpses drag themselves closer. "What are they?" Zoe asks slightly irritated. What ever happening outside was derailing her plans to search for her sister. "They're dead." Nan tells them which causes Zoe's eyes to snap to her sister's roommate. "I can't hear them." She informs with a tinge of fear in her voice. Zoe's eyes, which were slightly wide, looked back outside at the bodies.

Zoe backs up a step, letting Queenie move and grab the sides of the window to get a better look. The grieving teen instantly takes up the role of temporary leader of the group and pulls Queenie roughly back and shuts the curtains. "Everyone get away from the windows." She orders as Delphine looks down with remorseful eyes. Nan immediately closed the curtains of the window in front of her. "Come on! And kill the lights."