𝟎𝟏𝟒; 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
The Sacred Taking

- WARNINGS -
mentions of throwing up
• small mention of suicide
REWRITE: December 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Queenie stooped hitting the man over the head with the spiked plank and turned her head as an eerily distant voice whispers her name. The three teens walked around the corner, all dressed in black, almost blending in with the shadows. Their eyes cast down at the scene, were as wide as saucers as Zoe speaks first, well, more like shouts. "What the hell are you doing?"

Breathing heavily, Queenie looks back down at the man, not sure if he was dead or just unconscious as she pointed the plank harshly into his chest. "Nothing you'd understand. This voodoo." She stabs the man a couple of times through the chest with the nails embedded into the plank as the second oldest for the trio speaks up. "Voodoo is killing a random homeless man off the street?" Fable asks, covering her chest with her arms and glancing at the body.

Before Queenie can retort to the obvious sarcasm in the brunette's tone, Zoe speaks up once again, her tone firm. "You're a witch. We need you back in the coven." Fable shifted her feet, the chill in the air making the hairs on the back of her neck stand. She had an inkling Queenie wouldn't come back with them. With the emotional rollercoaster that's their coven at the moment, she couldn't blame her.

"Marie Laveau set me straight. You were never my friends." "That's a little melodramatic, don't you think? I, for one, did nothing to you." Fable adjusted her cardigan and wrapped it around her torso with a roll of her eyes. "You threw me into a wall the first day you were here!" Queenie reminds her with a glare. Fable winces at the memory and slowly says, "Nothing other than that..." "Oh, boo-friggin'-hoo.-" Queenie scoffs, she didn't expect one kind word to ever come out of Madison's mouth. "You switched teams because girls were mean to you?" Madison leans forward as she taunts her ex-classmate. Taking a deep breath to calm the obvious irritation in her chest, she turns to her left and laid her hand gently on the blonde's chest, pushing her back ever so slightly.

"Okay, Mads, breathe. We can't make this worse and have her stab one of us, okay." The younger of the two whispers soothingly to the blonde who glances at her and breathes. Wanting to have the final word, she grumbles, "Fiona slit my throat and hid her body-" She motions to Fable. "-from everyone. You don't see us bitching out." Queenie squints her eyes, looking down at the man as Zoe continues to try and persuade her. "We know our coven's a shit show right now." "That's an understatement." Fable grumbles under her breathe. "Talk about unhelpful," Madison whispers harshly after hearing her. "But things are changing. A new Supreme is rising." Madison immediately rolls her eyes and shifts her eyes to Zoe.