𝟎𝟎𝟕; 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
Fearful Pranks Ensue

- WARNINGS -
slight pedophilia ( not much just Spalding being in love with Fiona even when she was a child )
• gore
• mentions of suicide
hints at necrophilia

REWRITE : September 27, 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A teary eyed Zoe Benson was crouched down next to a blood covered Kyle Spencer with a brown washcloth in her hand. Her middle and index finger pressed against the wet cold part as she silently rubbed the blood off his face. Her sister still hadn't answered and Zoe was internally freaking out. She kept telling herself over and over in her head that her sister was fine. She was at the academy and she was safe. But that was just a lie she told herself.

In order to distract herself, she tried to push her worry away and focused on the blonde who sat on the bathroom floor leaning on the toilet staring at her. She chokes on a sob as she stares at him. She was crying for Fable, knowing deep, very deep down that she wasn't okay. She was crying for Kyle and bringing him back in the first place. "I'm sorry." She whispers and brings her hand back, away from the blonde. His eyes drift up to the crying brunette.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, any of it." He continues to watch the girl as she sobs and sniffles. He slowly leans forward towards the teen before reaching his hand up and bringing his index finger to her eye, attempting to wipe her tears as some of his own fall. She blinks and continues to sob as she stands up away from his hand. She brushes her hair out of her face and looks at the boy on the floor.

"Are you hungry? God-God, you must be so hungry." She leans back and touches her hair as she tries not to cry again. "I'm going to... I'm going to make you something." She tosses the washcloth into the sink and quickly leaves the bathroom, silent cries coming from the girl as the blonde watches her disappearing figure.

In the kitchen, Zoe opens up a cabinet and grabs a red and white bowl before placing it on the table. She shuts the cabinet before finding a can of tuna which she quickly grabs along with a can opener. She hurriedly walks to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of mayonnaise before setting them on the table and hastily breaks open the tuna and pours the contents of the can into the bowl. She turns around and grabs two forks before using them to break apart the clump of fish.

She turns and searches through the cabinets before halting as her eyes land on a box of rat poison. She lets go of the cabinet door and continues to stare at the box as more tears run down her face. No matter how much she tried to stop them they never would comply. They just kept flowing along with that nagging empty feeling in her heart. She reaches up and grabs the box.