𝟎𝟏𝟔; 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
The Sacred Taking

WARNINGS:
• mentions nausea
• fable's trauma basically
• mentions of self-harm

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The two teens danced around the room, occasionally going and taking the other's hand and spinning them around, causing a fit of giggles to swim in the air as the music played in the background. The two were aware of the set of eyes staring at them in disbelief, watching the two seemingly dead girls dance with each other with bright smiles on their faces, enjoying the moment between them that seemed to go by in slow motion.

Fable spun Madison by her hand, watching her golden hair shine in the light before pulling the seventeen-year-old against her chest, her arms wrapping against Madison's lower stomach, pulling a laugh from the blonde's lips as she turned her head to make eye contact with the brunette who was already staring. It was like time froze between them, their smiles dropping slightly as Madison glanced at Fable's lips, their mission and task forgot for just a split second before Madison turned her head again, catching the eyes of their Supreme. 

Fiona looked down at the ground, thinking it to be a hallucination and that the two dead girls weren't standing feet away, glowing in the light like angels projecting themselves from heaven. Madison broke free from her friend's grasp, sighing as she slowly walked, almost tauntingly, towards the slowly balding witch. The older witch closed her fists, rubbing her eyes in hopes of when they reopened, the two would be gone with the wind. Fable watched Madison dance slowly by herself as the brunette backed away, sitting down in the nearest chair and leaning back in a calming manner, a ghost smirk on her face.

"I just love this room, especially the walk-in closet." Madison comments, her tone almost sultry. Fable watched as Madison drag her hands softly over her hips to her ribs, pulling up her dress over her thighs before dropping the fabric back down as she made eye contact with Fiona, Fable's gaze lingering on her hands as she crossed her leg over the other. "I need that."

"And my Warhol Mao would look great," She pauses, looking around as she planned it out in her head, her hands in the air. "on this wall." She decides, gesturing her hands to the wall behind Fable as Madison laughed. "Madison? Fable?" "Suprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of us." "Miss us?" Fable spoke for the first time since entering the room, smirking at the woman who cast her gaze upon her.

Madison made a 'hmm' sound, looking around. "How soon can you have your stuff out of here?" She askes as Fable looked down at her fingernails, scrunching her eyebrows as she put on an unbothered facade. 'They're getting too long.' she thought before smirking at the dirty joke that ran through her head. "I really need my own room," Madison says with a small hint of yearning in her voice at the mere thought.