𝟎𝟏𝟑; 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
The Dead

-WARNINGS-
mentions of suicide
semi-detailed sex scene (not mable unfortunately)
alcohol
REWRITE : November 9, 2021
(Outfit above)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

With her eyes glued to the wall a few feet away, Fable drowned out her little sister's words as the younger Benson started teaching Kyle how to communicate. Her legs were tucked under her as her hand stayed connected with her sister's, the younger of the two terrified that if she were to let go, she would disappear into thin air.

"Food." Zoe repeats as Fable twists the ring on her index finger clockwise over and over again. "Food." Kyle slowly repeats, looking up at the girl he was slowly falling in love with.

Zoe smiles brightly. "Good." She starts to switch the card from her hand. "When you're tired, you can say...you can say bed." Frustrated, Kyle's yells out and smacks the flashcards out of the teens hands, making her flinch. "NOT-" Fable finally turns her gaze away from the white wall she had been staring at for the past forty minutes with a scowl. The cards fall around the trio. "Calm your tits, Kyle." His gaze briefly meets her before landing on the ground.

"-s...stupid." He spits out slowly, having quite a hard time speaking the words. Placing a hand on his forearm, Zoe speaks softly, leaning closer to his face as Fable raises an eyebrow and shrugs before going back to staring at the wall. "You're not stupid." Zoe tells him, shaking her head as she stares at the boy who had his eyes tightly shut. He shakes his head before opening his eyes. "Everything you know, it... it's stuck in your head." She brings her hand up and taps the side of his temple gently for empathize.

"I'm trying to help you, so you can function like a person." Listening to her words, he moves his head around before his eyes land on the plate of food a couple feet away. Kyle crawls over, Zoe immediately getting up a bit and backing away, pushing her sister to scoot over. She watches him before he turns back to her for confirmation. Offering a small smile, Zoe moves some hair out of her face.

Kyle slowly, almost painfully takes the spoon in his mouth, some of the food falling on to the plate from his mouth. Getting frustrated once more, Kyle throws the spoon to the side before hitting the small glass bowl, flinging it into the wall and letting it shatter. With the loud noise, Fable looks and scowls. "Calm down! You could've hurt her!" She scolds as he grunts and yells, taking in her words as the door creaks open and a familiar blonde strolls through.

"Stop it!" Zoe whispers as she grabs onto Kyle, trying to slowly calm the boy. Hearing the footsteps, Fable looks up from the couple and at the pale blonde. "Hey, Mads." She greets the girl, who stared at the blonde boy, in a monotone voice. With an arched brow, her gaze reluctantly drags from Kyle to Fable. "Mads? That's new." She hums walking past the girl. "I like it. Jesus, who's this?" She asks, sparing at glance at the blonde who was still yelling out occasionally.