𝟎𝟎𝟐; 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

-WARNINGS-
• rape
• blood
• smoking
• slight racism

REWRITE:
August 5, 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Fable walked towards the thick brown door with panic flowing through her. She grabs the knob and gulps before turning the warm sliver knob and pushing the door wide open. At first, Fable didn't understand what was happening but then she really focused on the scene in front of her. A group of frat brothers stood around the bed with their phones in their hands, recording the awful things that they had done with smiles one their faces.

Fable's eyes drift in horror to the bed to another frat boy on top of a girl. But not just any girl. And not just any frat boy. Madison Montgomery lay with her tight dress pulled up to the highest point of her thighs, showing a small glimmer of her underwear to everyone in the room with the frat boy from earlier who she assigned to be her slave, on top of her.

Kyle had come into the room a couple seconds before she had and was yelling at his frat brothers in anger, shock, and most of all, disgust. Kyle then grabs the brunette on the bed and throws him off the whimpering blonde. Fable's hand flew to her mouth as tears welled in her eyes in realization. They had drugged and gang-raped Madison Montgomery.

"Wait your turn man." the brunette frat boy objects, angered that he was interrupted. Fable felt disgusted to the point of almost puking her guts out on the floor. She didn't really know Madison but she knew that nobody deserved that. She knew that they must have drugged her somehow but she didn't know how. Perhaps with the drink he got her or something else.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Kyle yells, enraged. They start to fight before the other boys run out of the room. The blonde runs after them as Fable takes this chance to run over to a disoriented Madison. "Madison." The brunette girl calls out softly as she kneels beside the bed. Madison eyes open just a smudge to see a glimmer of her freckled savior before her eyes grow heavier again. Fable turns her head at the sound of footsteps running into the room to see Zoe standing in the doorway.

Zoe had seen Kyle and the other frat boys running out of the room and quickly headed up there but she had not expected this. It was not very hard for her to realize what had transpired in that room.

Fable turns her head back to the blonde and tries to wake her up. She was beyond worried for the girl. She liked her. Not in that way as she was still grieving over the loss of Emily. She didn't know what drug they had given her or how much of a dosage. She didn't know if it was enough to kill her. "Madison. Hey."  Fable calls out to Madison who was barely awake. She saw how Madison was exposed from her thighs down and grabbed the blanket from beside the blonde and covers her.