𝟎𝟎𝟑; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-WARNINGS-
mentions of rape
• slight pain kink happening

REWRITE: August 9, 2021

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The Benson household, 2009

A twelve year old Fable danced around in her bedroom with best friend, Emily Lance to a Taylor Swift song. Fable suddenly jumped on the bed with her hair brush in her hands, using it as an imaginary microphone.

She sung the lyrics off-key but she didn't care. Her long brunette hair in her face as she jumped around on her twin sized bed with a Disney princess blanket under her feet. She then turned to her friend and reached her hand out with a huge grin spread a crossed her freckled cheeks.

Emily took her friends hand with a laugh and Fable pulled her up. The both jumped around, giggling like maniacs before Fable stops jumping and watches the girl in front of her. The thirteen year old girl didn't notice Fable's stop and kept dancing.

At this moment in time, Fable Benson not only realized that she liked girls but that she was in love with Emily Lance.

Fable wakes up to a loud knock on her door. Nan sat her bed next to her with worry as fresh tears ran down her freckled face. Nan had heard her dream in her head and knew the pain it caused her. They both heard footsteps walk away from the door and walk towards another door, knocking loudly. "Rise and shine, ladies. It's time for morning gathering." Cordelia yells from the hall. "I expect you both downstairs in five minutes." They hear a muffled Cordelia say at the end of the hall.  "Shall I come in this?" a half-naked Madison asks from her doorway.

Cordelia walks away. "Are you alright?" Nan asks as she rubs Fable's forearm. Fable scoffs, "No. Just uh- go down stairs. I meet you guys in a minute." Fable mutters and gets up, shrugging Nan's hand off. "Fable I-" Nan gets cut off by her roommate. "Please just- just go." Nan gets up silently and walks over towards the door.

Her hand one the knob, she casts Fable one last glance as the Benson girl walks into the bathroom and closes the door. Nan sighs and leaves the room. She didn't take it personally. She knew the girl was going through a lot. Fable brushes her hair slowly, not really caring about her appearance but she knew someone would ask about it and would rather not talk to anyone at that moment.

She washes her face to get rid of her tears and continues her morning routine.  She drags herself towards her and Nan's shared set and picks out a random set of clothing. She changes into a pair of jeans, a Nirvana T-shirt, a bra, and a black jacket with a hood. She puts on a pair of white socks and some overused converses.

She didn't bother checking how she looked and left the room. She slowly walks down the stairs and into the meeting room where Cordelia and Nan were waiting.