Disney Night

Waiting for the cheddar Cheese popcorn For the Movie Night, With your Kid's your 2 Daughters and son, Sklyer , Lucy and Tom Jr, Well William.

You married the adorable British actor Tom Hiddleston after 6 year's of dating in the winter, "Mama, when is papa gonna be home" your 6 year old daughter Lucy ask pulling on your pajamas bottoms, "Soon, Sweetie I promise" kneeling next to her kissing her hair, giggling she runs away like an air plane to help her brother and sister, grabbing the bowl, taking out the treat, putting in a bowl.

Walking into the livingroom Room has a large fort big enough to fit you, your supertall husband and your 3 Kid's, crawling under the fort their blakents pillows in front of the flat screen with candy and your Kid's sippy cups so that don't spill anything, their still quite young Lucy us 6, Skyler is 7 and William is 3, "Wow, It looks great guy's" their laying at the opening, setting the popcorn down when The front door opens up, "Looks like papa's Home" your Kid's craw as fast as their legs can go to see their father, "Papa" they scream crawling out after them walking into the forway, Tom His holding Will, in one arm Lucy in one arm as Skyler  is on his leg, "Having Trouble their hun" you say, "A little love" giving you a sheepish smile, Grabbing Lucy, while kissing him on the nose, grabbing Skyler  for his leg he picks her in a bone crushing hug, "papa, Mama said when you get home, we can have Disney movie Night" Will says looking at Tom, with the same blue eyes, and blond hair he's the splitting image of him, while your Daughters looking more like you, with (h/c) hair and Skyler has Tom's blue eyes, while Lucy has your (E/C) eyes, "is that right" putting them down on the floor "That's right, Now go put on you pajama mames" winking at him walking back into the livingroom children flowing him, giving his super cute laugh he walks to the Room, crawling in again you go stright to the DVD player, Putting In Tom's Jungle book First, cause he'll pout if you don't watch it first, playing the DVD when the lights turn off and Tom crawls in, in blue pajama pants and his loki t shirt on the other side of your Kid's. "What's first" "Jungle Book" he gives a bug smile. As the Movie starts.

8 hours later

The last movie Goes off, and the Room is filled with Tom's light Snores, Turing off the t.v. unlocking the blanket from a chair, standing up Tom is out cold, grabbing all the junk food taking it to the kitchen, grabbing William first, taking him to his room, trucking him into his bed, Turing on the night light, Next is Lucy and Skyler. Tucking them into their beds, now it time for the bear, "Tom, Tom wake up" shaking him, he ground "Come on Honey lets get you bed" he sits up, rubbing his eyes "were are the kids," "in their rooms" holding your hand out for him, he takes it helping him off the floor, "I'll be in, in a minute" kissing him in the cheek" he walks into your shared room, gather all the extra blakents and pillows, taking the blakents to the laundry room, you take the pillows to the guest room, picking up all the movie's.

Walking back into the Kitchen, looking at the oven Clock, it's almost 3 in the morning, sighing Turing off the lights, walking into The bedroom, the Room is dark but you can make out Tom shadow outlines in the dark, slipping out the bottoms leaving you in a large top, and underwear , you climb next to Tom, His arm snakes around your waist pulling you to his warm body, kissing your cheek "your The best Mother and Wife Any man could ask for" he mumbles smiling you snuggle into Tom's warm body, "And your The best father any mother and Wife could ask for" you say drifting into sleep in the arms of your loving husband.