Come Play with me

It's Snowing, It's really Snowing, It doesn't normally Snow in London, but when it does Snow their is a lot of it, it's like a wonderland, and it's still Untouched, running back into your bedroom, you dive on the bed startling you boyfriend Tom, who was watching T.V "Shit you scared the hell out of me [Y/N]" he puts the remote down and a hand over his chest, It's a lazy day so he's still in his pajamas which consists of a blue shirt and plaid pajama pants, "Tom It's Snowing, Wanna have a snow ball fight" you ask bouncing up and down on the bed, "Oh Waite, I forgot Something" to gives you a funny look "what" but you hop off the bed, and run to the front door "[Y/N] what is it" he says coming to stand next to you, but you just smile.

Open the front door and walk bare foot into the freezing cold snow, Making footprints, all the way to the side walk and back to the house, setting in side you do a little dance getting the snow off your feet "What, where you doing" Tom as you as you sit on the floor infornt of him, giggling you give him an innocent look "It's a (Y/L/N) tradition" you say smiling up at him "Tradition, what kind of tradition" he ask sitting next to you on the floor, pulling your knees close to your chest "My Grandfather Started it" you say a little sad your grandfather died a few months ago, you and him were very close, he was all you pretty much talked about, he wraps an around your shoulders "When The snow started To fall, before it would lose its pure white glow, he walk barefoot out into the snow, before the city would soil it" you look up at him eye's glising, he holds you closer to him, he knows how much you miss him. You sit their for a few minutes, when Tom stands up, and open the front door "Tom What are you doing" you stand up, following him outside, he's standing on the porch, breathing, Psyching him self out, than he walks off the porch, into the snow Making a set of foot prints, next to yours, since it's still snowing you prints are almost nonexistent, he makes to the street then turning back, running back into the house, doing a little dance, making you laugh closing the door behind you "Why did you do that" you ask drilling giggling "Cause, it's a (Last name) tradition, is it not" he ask shaking the snow out his hair like a dog "Yea, But you didn't have to do that" wrapping your arm's around his neck. "But I wanted Too, any family tradition of Yours is now a tradition of mine" he kisses your head "You, have to be the most, craziest person I've ever know" "it's helps me keep up with you" he smiles "Hey i'm not that crazy" you pull away walking into the kitchen.

you want hot chocolate now, "Really" he raises an eyebrow at you "Ok, I'm Wired" "And I wouldn't have it any other way" he says leaning wrapping his arm's around you waist resting his head on you shoulder, "Yea, being Normal sounds boring, Oh sorry Tom" you say messing with him he turns off the stove to your homemade hot chocolate Turing you around, he pouting like a little kid "I'm not boring" "Yea keep telling your self that" leaning against the couter, stands infornt of you tower over you, leaning down he peppers your neck with kisses leaning against him, his hands grip you bottom, trailing them up to your ear he takes it between his teeth "Let me show you how fun I can be" he whispers in your ear, than tosses you over his shoulder and runs into the room. Well you didn't get your snow day, but you did have fun.