The Party Part. 2

Tom Pov

Walking down the steps I grab her clutch and it soaking wet it smells like Rum. Grabbing my Keys out my pocket Jump in my car i speed off down the street "Hopefully she didn't get two far" I think out loud. After driving around for almost 30 minutes i still haven't found her "Where the hell did she go" sitting at a stop light sighing i lay my head on the steering wheel racking my brain of where she could be, a place comes to mind as my head shoots up "It's not to far from here" The light turns green and I pull off down the street the park where we first met Pulling into the parking lot.

I find the tree where we had our first date. My eye's catch a pair of black heels at the bottom "Thank God" Letting out a sigh of relief standing under the tree looking up i don't see her "[Y/N]!" i call up "Go away Tom" she sniffles a bit. I'm about to call up to her again when someone taps me on the shoulder "What are you doing Young man" a man in his 50's ask me in a messger boy(I don't know the actual name) blue jeans a dress jacket, and dress shoes he's towers over me a little his beard fully gray and a pipe sticking out his mouth "My girlfriend is up in the tree and she won't come down" I say "If she won't come down than you go up" he takes his pipe out his mouth "Right" taking off my jacket he grabs it throwing it over his arm rolling up my sleeves of my white dress shirt, taking off my tie I grab the one of the branches hosting my self up, she's on the thickest branch in the middle "Tom what are you doing" she ask looking down at me "Since you won't come down I'm coming up" straddling the same branch "Now please tell me what's wrong, darling" I ask she whispers something "What?" "They hate me".

"What Who?" I ask scooting a little closer "James, Adam, Mark, and Robin's Girlfriends" she says looking up i see now her eye's are blood shot from crying "No they don't" "Yes they Do, Every time I'm alone with them They tell me I'm just a charity case, that your only with me because it looks good for you to be with a nobody" i can feel my blood start to boil "Why didn't you tell me" sighing "Casus you had some many problems with, work and everything I didn't want to burden You with my little problems" "Look at me" but she stays still "Look at me,please" my blue eye's lock with her [E/C] one's That normally hold so much love and happiness but are now a filled with sadness that makes my heart shatter in Two.

"You couldn never burden me with your problems Look" adjusting my self on the branch "I Love you with every fiber of my being, I don't ever what you to think at your a charity case, your my everything Darling" Giving her a smile I lean in kissing her soft lips she cups my cheeks in her softer hands.

Pulling away rest my forehead on hers "Come let's get out of this tree" I say climbing down first, to catch her if she falls jumping off the last branch, waiting at the bottom for her she jumps down landing in my arm's setting her on the ground "Here's your thing's young man" the elderly man says handing me my jacket and tie "Thank you sir" "No Problem, Young lady you have quite the Young man here not many would climb in a tree in a suit for their girlfriends, Make sure you keep him and treat him well theirs not many like him these day's" he with a wink and a smile walking off down the park.

Waving "Come on I'll carry you to the car" I say as she grabs her heels, Picking her up bridle style walking back "Thank you for everything Tom" snuggling into my chest "I'll always come after you, Love Always" kiss her forehead as we head home.