Contest Winner

You can Barely Contain YourSelf This Is So Exciting You Won The Contest To Hang Out With Robert Downey Jr And Watch The Avengers Age Of Ultron. You Brought your Old Cousin He was Just as an Marvel Fan as You Where. You in a (F/c) Long Dress that Ties Around your Neck It clings to all your curves till it reaches your Mid Tight where it flows out ward in the back Theirs a deep V going to to your tail Bone With matching heels, Your hair is pined back behind our head in curls They even did your make-up and Gave you a matching Clutch "Wow I Look Good" you say looking in the Mirror "Hey, what about Me" you fusion Pouts He like a big baby Sometimes He's in a Nice black tux With a bow Tie and a pair of Black dress shoes "You look Horrible you should stay here" you joke with him as he pouts When a Knock Comes.

"Yes" He says opening the Door "You car is Here" The Bell Boy says "Alright Come On (Name) It's Time" he says Pulling you from infornt of the Mirror To The elevator, You and your Cuz are praclty Bouncing around reaching Down Stairs and out to The Large Black Limousine out front. The Dooran doors the Car door theirs a person Sitting Their and your heart Starts to race.

As you get in Robert John Downey Jr Was Sitting Right Their In a Suit with Sneakers And Sunglasses his Hair is tussled sitting Down your Vision sits Next to you Looking Down at your Lap "Which One Of you won the contest" He ask "my Cuz (Name)" he says moving to the other side of the limo "Is she Ok" he ask "Yea she Just Nervous, She's Been a Huge fan or Yours Since She was 9" he chuckles Moving to side next to you wrapping his arm around your shoulders kissing your temple "Theirs No need to Be nervous , I'm Just Your Evey day Celebrity" moving your lips to the side in a funny look, making Him And Your cousin Laugh.

You Spent the ride Joking, Laughing, watching Epic Battles Of History  just Being You You got Robert to Laugh So hard that he almost Cried You mother was a comedian Before she had your 2 older brother's so making People laugh was a second Nature. "Wow, you guy's life are wired" he says calling down "Well you gotta make the best of every situation" you say as the Car Stops "Ok, I'm gonna get out first than your cousin than you to build drama" he gets out first and the screams are crazy Than your Cousin than you lights are flashing people are yelling it's crazy. Robert holds out his Hand for you to tale as you climb out it's amazing Walking Down the red carpet Doing pictures It's amazing.

Walking Inside The Place is amazing Theirs actors of Every kind But you cuz freaked out when he saw captain America, that's like his role model they start talking about work out plan's. Like How Robert was yours meeting the cast "Still the shortest person in the room" you says making everyone crack up with laugher "Your Evey funny" Scarlett says "She had me laughing all the way here" Robert says "What are we laughing about" A strong British accent says Behind you "Tom ,Mate you made it" Chris says Turing around it's Tom hiddleston the sexiest man in the world right now.

"This Is (name) she The Contest winner, and a Great Comedian" Chris Hemsworth says intruding you "It's nice to meet you (Name)" he says Taking your hand kissing your knuckles making your cheeks and ears red "Always The carmmer" "I was Just Being Nice" he says with that bright Smile, Gosh he was so handsome,  but he was 12 year's older than you, you did the math.

"Do you mind if I get a picture of the 3 of us" you ask "No" getting in a circle you take out your phone but Tom takes it out your hand holding it up Robert it in the back being wired, making a funny face too you Tom's hand rest on your back sending chills up your spine as his thumb bushes the skin, making you blush

After taking a few pictures with the cast they send you into the projection room your sitting in the middle between Tom, Robert with your cousin is sitting next to Chris It seems they hit it off well he always did remember you of Chris Evans a little, The Movie starts It's amazing, your trying not to fangirl right now.

When the Movie is Over it was amazing, you clapped the hardest. Walking out the roo Eveyone says their Good byes "It was nice meeting you (name)" Tom says looking Down at you he kisses your cheek "Very Nice" he whisper in your ears he stuffs somthing in your hand standing to his full height he winks at you walking or opening your hand it's "I would to talk to again Tom" it's Tom Hiddlestons phone Number, your pretty Sure you heart just Explode.