Day At The Beach

Sitting Under The large Beach Umbrella With, Scarlet, Susan, Elsa, Nicole, Jessica, And Chris Evans Girlfriend Skyler Cooing at Susan's New Baby Girl "She's So Cute" you say making her giggle "She's gonna be a heart Breaker When she get's Old enough to date" Elsa says "No She's Not, Not till after I'm Dead" Robert Yells from The large Grill With Mark to the left Laughing The whole family is here.

Chris Hemsworth His Wife Elsa and his Two Daughters Mindy, lenzy, Jeremry Runner His wife Jessica and his Daughter Levy who's Playing with Exton Infornt of you Robert His wife susan His son indigo, Exton, and Avery, Mark Rufflo His Wife Nicole and His Two daughter Lisa and Kimberley, Chris and his Girlfriend Skyler Than finally you and Tom And your Six Children [Yes Six, Just roll with it] Your 3 Oldest Son's which happen to be triplets Jake, James, and Justin, You Two other Boy's That happend to be Twins Tom Jr. But you call him will and His twin brother Anthony than finally you last and Only Girl Lily Rasing them Was a Compan

eat But now their all grown Basically The Triplets Starting their Second year of College The twins Are In their Senior Year of high school and Lily is a Jr. Now.

It's a little Break Between Their New Movie In asturalla So you decided to have a beach Day That Chris had Planned and it was a great idea Chris Hemsworth was trying to teach Tom Sr. How to Surf while Willam was On Anthony Shoulders and Lily was on Justins Shouders playing chicken Kim and lisa where buggie boarding while Jeremy ,Indigo, Chris Evans, Jake and James Where Playing scoocer and The little baby's playing Infornt of All the Mom's "Mom Wills Cheating" Lily yells jogging up to you in her halter Two peice It was Cute and very desent But you praclty had to beg Tom for him not to have her where a overly large shirts and jeans. "Was Not you Just a sour Loser" will yells still on his brothers shoulders Tony srugs him off and he hits the water with a splash causing everyone to laugh Only for Him to Get Up and start playing fighing with his brother The boy's stop playing soccer and Start chanting them on Lily is leaning On Indigo as they chant "It seems as if My lily has grown to like Indigo" Tom says startling you you didn't even See him come out the water much less hear him "Yeah, And If you emberres her you sleep on the couch for a month" crossing your arms "i can't sleep on the couch I'm an old man" "your only 45 Tom Stop making me Old" making the everyone laugh "Food's Done" Robert And Mark Yell Everyone rushes to the grills James is the first In their He makes a plate walking over to you "Here you go Mom" he hands you the plate "Thanks you Gooey" using his old nickname making him blush.

Once everyone Got their food where all sitting around under the large undreall on the large bamboo floor mat Everyone is sitting with their families your and Tom are in the middle of your kid's as they Joke, and uses their food as props, Telling Story's Enjoying Each Other's Company when lily jumps up running to her bag " I have to get a picture of this" she's been taking pictures all Day she wants yo be a photographer setting her cramaa on the tri pod "Everyone get together" piling in a huge group she sits in the front "Says weirdos" She snaps the picture.

Later That Night

After a beautiful day at the beach you and families came back to the hotel while Chris H was at home with his family. Ploping down in the large bed in your hotelroom after getting out shower When your hotel room door is bratcly bragd down Opening the door your kids barg in "What are you guy's doing" they set their blankets on the floor "We gave them back out rooms, here's your Money back" James hands you the money" so we decided to have a large Sleepover with you guy's" "Aren't you a little old to be sleeping with mommy and daddy" Tom ask coming out the bathroom in a Pair of Pajama pants shirtless "What? No I'm pretty Sure where Not" Justin Says getting on his Knees Hugging around your waist You James, Jake, Will, And Tony wrap their arm's around your waist like when they where Little "Brings Back Memories Dosent it Tom" "Yes" he kiss the top of your head sitting on the floor in the middle of your son's as tom sits next to his little girl turing on a random movie. Enjoying the family time

Tom HIddleston ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara