The Party

Your POV.

Putting in your Studded earrings, you look at your Self in the Full length Mirror, Your hair is in curls down your back, Since it still Spring you have on a Black Dress with that has a inlon sleeves Over top, with a pair of black scrappy heels, Not really comfortable in the dress you had a slight insecurity Problem So you Normally stuck to jeans or tights, large T-shirts, hoodies, and sneakers. But After a Lot of Begging from your Boyfriend Tom Hiddleston You agreed But In truth you didn't want to go, Tom's Friends didn't really Like You They would always be nice when Tom was Around but as soon he left, They Told you Thing's like, Your Just a charity Case, That he's only dating you because It looks good for Him, It was Only The Woman Though Mostly The Girlfriends who seemed to hate you with a passion.

So caught up that you didn't Hear Tom call your Name until he hands land on your shoulders snapping you out the daze "Are you alright (Name), I was Calling you for A while" Turing around he has on a classic Black Suit with a white Shirt and Skinny Black Tie, his orange hair slicked a little his bearded is still thier but he cleaned up his jaw stubble he looks quite Sexy, "Oh Um Sorry, Yea I'm Fine" Tom doesn't know about The Girl's and your not going tell him, You've just Suffered in Silence. "You Look Lovely" he intertwined your fingers together, bring your hand to his lips giving it a gental kiss "Thank you, You Look Very Handsome" after being together with Tom for a few years he still Makes you blush. "Come on we're going to be late" he unlaces your fingers with his walking out the Room, Sighing you grab your clutch matching the dress and walk down the steps It's pretty Warm so You've decided on no Jacket. Tom is waiting on the bottom of the steps.

"Ready" nodding he grabs his keys to his Jaguar, he opens the door for you "Ladies First" smiling he closing the door behind him "I hate to see you go But I love to watch you leave" he uses his American 1950s voice "I bet you do" opening the passenger door you get in but he closes it for you, "Always The gentleMan Right" "A lady like you deserves Nothing Less" stepping your Selfs in he starts to car with a roar "I love that sound" pulling out into the Street, Looking out the window humming alone with the song on the radio "love always comes as a surprise" You sing softly as Tom parks infornt of The hall, getting out he walks to your side opening the door, Helping you out putting his.keys in his pocket, locking fingers together you enter the hall full of people, You first Spot Ben, "Tom, How it's going" they give each other a Man hug as you call them, that when Ben gives you the hardest squeeze ever, "It nice to see you again, (Name)" "Alright Ben Your gonna brake her" Tom is laughing now, as he lets sweet air fill your lugs "it's nice to see you too Ben" giving him a warm smile, "Where's Susan" you ask looking around, Ben's wife was the only One who wasn't mean to you "Home she didn't fill good, But Lucy and the rest of the lady's are over by the bar" he points nodding You walk over to the bar, glopping the bar is in the distance, sighing you already know what's gonna happen, But you walk over anyway "Oh look it the charity Case" Jessica says she's James Girlfriend, and as Soon as that's said Eveything comes tumbling down, as they hit you with everything nasty thing, But What Lucy says breaks your Heart "You know I heard That Tom was planning on breaking up with you, And I won't be surprised you worthless piece of Trash" she pits grabbing your clutch She opens it up pouring her drink into it closing ng it handing it back to you, looking down at your ruined clutch.

That's when Tom comes over "(Name) James want, What's wrong" he ask throwing your clutch in the ground the tears streaming down your cheeks you take off with Tom yelling behind you, but it head to run in these heels, settling down on the steps you take off the shoes and your gone with Tom yelling behind you. But you just ignore it and keep running for blocks until your feet start to hurt, whipping your tears, you come to a stop at a cross walk, looking up theirs the park where you and Tom first Met, You wear skating when you slammed into Tom and it was an instant connection.

Theirs a large Oak Tree where your seconds date with Tom was. Dropping your heels under the tree you climb up the tree to a Thick branch in the middle sitting on the base leaning against the Tree, letting the tears flow.

Theirs gonna be Two parts cause it's super long.

Till Next Time.....see ya!