Cuddles?

For @ColorfullyBlind

It's an Incredibly Long Day First you where late for your Class and your professor was all over your ass, Making you late for the rest of each class which in turns makes you late for work, By the time you got their she was snapping on everyone about how late you we're. After she yelled at you for a good 30 minutes and 3 close calls of snapping on her she finally let you get to work.

It's 8 at night by the time you get home, and you feel like the living dead grabbing your bag from the back seat of your car, you trud up the steps to the house you share with Your Boyfriend Tom Hiddleston unlocking the door dropping your Bag on the floor climbing the steps to the bathroom for a long hot bath, letting the warm apple scented water soak your troubles away staying in the bath till your skin started to wrinkle and the water turn cold.

Getting out wrapping a big fuzzy towel around yourself draining the water from the tub, going into the room to change into comfy clothes after picking out Cookie Monster Pajama bottoms and a fitted black T-Shirt, Going into closet grabbing a large soft, fuzzy white blanket pulling it down Stairs to the couch Curling up turing on Netflix. This was all well and Good but what would make this perfect That if Tom was Here but sadly he's out doing interviews.

Almost an hour goes by when the front door opens Up, and the Sneakers of Tom walk across the floor "[Y/N]?" he calls out "In here, Hi Tommy" leaning your head back looking at him he leans over his hands on both sides of your head placing a simple kiss on your lips. "Hi Love, How was your day?" he plops Down next to you "Horrible, I was late And my Professor was on me making me stay so she could lecture me, Making me late for all my other classes On top of that I was late for work Than my boss added extra crazy to her corn flakes this morning spending an half an hour yelling at me" taking a deep breath "Sorry, About that How was your Day Sweet Heart" "Not as crazy and Horrible as yours" He pulls you close to him "Is their Anything I can Do to make it Better" he kisses the top of your head "Cuddles And Deep Couch Sitting" looking up at him as he flashes his 24 cart Smile pulling off his jacket, And Sneakers leaving his phone and keys on the table, He unravels you from your blanket draping it over the both of you pulling you close to him practically in his lap, "Better?" "Better" you say kissing his cheek Turing your attention Back to the Show.