(WARING) Not Alone any More

SLIGHT ABUSE, WARING SLIGHT ABUSE, TRIGGER.

PLASE DON'T READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

Pain, is all you feel right now as they kick and punch you. So you just hold your arm's over your face to protect that cause you could never hurt these people, Cause their your family your older brother's, step sister your mother and stepfather. You love them even though they seem to hate you with a passion "You Worthless pieces of Shit" you step father says kicking you in the stomach again, making you hold it to step the pain, which gives you mother the advantage to kick you in the face splitting your lip, "Can't even fend for your self" she spits on you as they walk away back into their Room's, spitting out the blood.

Picking your self off the floor, on your hands an knees letting the blood from you lips drop on the floor, getting to your feet stumbling on your first few steps, dropping to one knee you pick yourself up again making it to the back door, Opening it up, you leave with out a second thought in your head, pulling your hoodie up to covering your bruises and cuts and black eye you walk down the Empty street of, California with your hands in your pocket and your head down you walk to a bench, setting down you curl your legs to your chest, letting the tears free fall, Not from the bodily pain, your used to this you've been abused for year's, But it's gotten a lot worst over the year's, and a lot more frequent, your crying from emotional pain, Knowing that no one cares For you, Not at home or at school, Your oldest brother used to be your protector but a few a while he also turned on you like everyone else, you get just as much of emotional pain at school than your do of physical pain at home, Finally Snapping you scream and cry up into the Gray sky, letting all your bottled up emotions out, to the empty streets of The City The tears flow free.

Invisible to the world, No one would care for your alive or not. So what's the point of living, you feel a rain drop on the ripped knees of your jeans, than it starts to down pour fast and hard, looking into the stormy sky, the Rain mixes with your salty tears and the blood of your lip. Standing up you walk a little farther to a park on top of a cliff, your Parents used to take you their, before everything started, looking at the swing sets and slides as happy memories flash in your head of the past but as you walk everything looks old and stale, Now almost sad like They know what's gonna happen, making your way to the cliff you look down at the, sharp Rocky Tehran, climbing up on the rail you stand their, The air has a stainless to it, like everything has stopped as you look down to your last sight you'll ever see, "Goodbye, I'm sorry for being such a problem" closing your eye's, you take that one step, and you feel the wind whip around you, but than you stop, dangling in the air, feeling no pain, opening your eye's you dangling in the air, that when you feel it a hand wrapped around your wrist, looking up theirs a man Their holding into your wrist keeping you from falling he has a consurned look on his face, as he starts to pull up, looking up at this random stranger who's stopping you from dying with a questionable look, he gives one final pull, tossing you up on the ground, he tumbles with you to floor, landing a few feet away from him, you sit up on your hands and knees as he comes over to you "Are you ok, are you hurt" he ask titling your face up, your (Eye color) eye's, looking into his blue one's as he checks you over, But the world starts to get fuzzy, and you black out.

Opening your eye's, theirs a bright white light, putting your arm over your eye's, thinking your plan worked and your in heaven, but the smell of chemicals stops that though, blinking letting your eye's adjust, looking around, the walls are white, so is the celling, and the floor, 'hospital, I'm in a hospital' thinking in your head "Who would bring me to a hospital" setting up, Theirs no one their, but the tv is on and theirs a tray of food waiting their for you, your stomach gives a loud growl, you haven't eaten in day's, but your hesitant this won't be the first time you've been poisoned, so deciphering it better to be safe then sorry.

Your room door opens up and theirs, a Grown man standing their about 30 year's old or so with Messy Blond hair and those Crystal blue eye's , "Good, Your awake" he looks at you with concern, he's in a blue shirt, jeans boots and a leather jacket with his arm in a sling, looking down at your hands, you notice that the right one is wrapped in tape, that's when your body responded to the Bandages on your face and body, feeling you cheek has a gause on it feeling your stomach it patched up too "Are you Ok" he ask you, looking up his eye's are full in consurn, "Why?" You have to know why he saved you, a random stranger on the street "Why, What" he sits on the edge of you bed, looking down at your knotted hands, letting you hair fall in your face "Why, did you save me, you should of let me fall No one ever case what happens to me" looking down at your hands " Well, I might not know you, but I just couldn't let you fall, I guess you could say I care" he puts a hand on your, shocking you, feeling the Tears build up in your eye's, this man this random man, care what happened to you that's never happened before, looking up the treats run down your cheeks "I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (Y/L/N)" he whips a tear from your cheek with his thumb "I'm, Tom Hiddleston, it's nice to meet you (Y/n)" he gives you the warmest smile, "It's nice to meet you Too, Tom", Giving him a weak Smile back, You talk for what seemed like hour's, But while you talked their was a warm feeling in the pit of your stomach, You guess that was the feeling of someone caring for you and you never wanted it to go away, and it never did.