Best Husband

Gripping the Steering wheel of your car You can't Wait to get home, It's been a Long Hard Week, your once happy, Bubbly, personality is now irritable, and cold, Especially to your husband of 3 year's Tom Hiddleston Who would capture the moon and star's to see you smile , First your car breaks down, You boss is in your ass for the next project.

It's just been hectic Pulling into the driveway parking next to Tom's Jaguar, you've always liked Tom's Jaguar having a soft spot for fast cars. Grabbing your bag getting out your muscle Car, Heels sounding on the concrete.

Walking up the steps opening the front door The House is quite, and the setting Sun is casting a glow throw the open windows "Tom, Honey are you Home" no response, he probably napping slipping out your heels you notice rose petals on the floor, placing your key's down and your bag just leaving you in a sleeveless blouse with a blazer and a nice skirt, walking down the hall the petals keep going, But theirs a note on your door "Put this on love" it's written in Tom's hand writing, opening the door on your bed is a nice black summer dress with blue and white hibiscus flowers allover with your black flip flops.

Slipping, out your work clothes, letting your hair down, slipping on the dress and flip flops. Walking back out the Room and being to follow, Turning the corner you hear soft music, It's Rhythm of Love by The plain White T's

Coming to the back door, it's beautiful the trees are strung with lights, and theirs a table with glasses cutlery with the Silver dingging tray lids to keep the food warm, you don't gear the foot steps, but you do feel large hands resting on your shoulders "Welcome Home Love" Looking up Tom has a has a bright dazzing smile on his face blue eye's always happy, "You sure do know how to treat a girl" "Anything For My Queen" he lightly kisses you on lips guilding you to the table, he pulls out your seat, he has on his favorite blue button up shirt tucked inside black pants with his black swed shoes on, his ginger locks tussled on top his head "So chief Tom, What did you make" hands in your lap, taking off the lip it's Shrimp skimpy, and it smells great, "Wine, Darling" he ask holding a bottle "Yes, Please" pouring you and him a glass, setting a cross from you he takes his lid off. Taking your napkin you set it in your lap. Picking up your cutlery you start to dig in.

Settling you sliver wear down, "Tom That was great" whipping your mouth "Thank you, Kitten" he stands up feather your plates he takes them into the kitchen, tapping your foot I just haven't met you yet comes on, "Would you like to dance" holding his hand out, placing it in your you dance to the up beat song, laying your heat on his button up blue shirt, spinning you around, giggling cause your goofy husband bringing you back to his chest, "Your so goofy" Looking up at him with bright bubbly (Eye color) eye's "Aw their she is, my ,happy, Bubbly, adorable, wife" he captures your lips with his in a passionate kiss, he licks your bottom lip ask for entrance, pulling away ripping out his arms standing in the door way he has a confused look on his face "If you want me, you'll have to find me" running into the house laughing like the kid you are, hearing Tom's shoes behind you.

That's what Made is Marriage Great, Not because You married Tom Hiddleston, The Actor, The Model, The Handsome British Man. It's Cause you married someone Who was just a childish and Funny as you and that is the true Meaing of Love, Finding You love and Who Loves You.