Thing's That go bump

It's a nice warm day in London so Skating was in your best option, you loved skating it was fun especially when a bunch of your fiends went with you but they we're all bizzy with their boyfriends, It's hard being single in a group of friends in a relationship. Placing your single line roller blades in the back seat with knee pads and elbow pads you start off to the park, it's about 12:00 noon so a lot of people should be their but you were a great skater and could avoid anything. Pulling into an empty spot climbing in the back seat hoping the back door you slip off you vans replacing them with your blades. After closing the door making sure it's locked you start on your way Down the Path.

The park wasn't to crowed but their still was a lot of people kid's playing on the playground, Senior citizens out on a stroll, mother's walking with their baby strollers, Skateboarder's, People walking their dog's and a couple other skaters like you, rounding around the corner, of the large willow tree. 2 kid's run into your path Dodging them at the last minute. You slam into a hard warm body sending you both to the ground on your butts.

Panic is written all over your face, looking up it seems you've run well skated into a man "Oh, I'm So So Sorry Sir are you alright" Crawling next to him he's leaning on his fore arm with his head in his hand going to touch his hand to see if he's bleeding, he seems ok. but you feel so bad that you slammed into this man, that it feels like your gonna cry "I'm alright Just a scratch" he says looking at you, he has on black joggers with black and white trainer's and a blue shirt, Looking at him you know that face anywhere those high cheek bones and thin lips "Hey, Your Tom Hiddleston" you attitude perks up a lot he's your favorite actor so you could call your self a Hiddlestoner and apart of Loki's Army.

leaning his arm in his bent leg chuckling while his other arm holds him up  "Yes, I am" he looks at you with his blue eye's it would be an awesome moment if you hadn't slammed into him, That's when it hits you like a ton of bricks you just slammed into Tom Hiddleston

The Tom Hiddleston your heart drops and your stomach flips settling back on your legs "Now I feel Extra Bad" you whisper looking down at your Hands in your lap,  "What, why's that" he ask titling his head to the side "Cause I Just slammed into you, and Now you Probably hate me" "No I don't hate you, It was just an accident, And besides who wouldn't want to mowed down by a beautiful woman like yourself" he says leaning in he kisses your cheek making it warm standing up dusting him self off holding his hand out for you, your cheeks are bright red now, looking up at him placing your hand in his as he helps you to your feet, "Are you sure your alright" you ask again rubbing your arm "I'm fine I promise, And to prove it how about I buy you somthing to drink" he gives you a warm smile "S-Sure, I'm (Name)" sticking your hand out from him to shake " Beautiful Name For a Beautiful Girl" taking you hand he kisses the back of it looking you in the eye as he does it making your face red "So how about that drink".