Will You Marry Me?

"It's Now Time for the New weds Dance" The Lead singer Says as people start to clear the dance floor, Your Bestfriend more like Brother Benedict Cumberbatch Got Married Today to his Girlfriend well Wife now Sophie. You Grab your Nikon Camera Snapping away at the couple As the wedding Photographer Ben didn't want anyone Else But you saying he didn't trust anyone else.

Your in a nice black dress with a pair of matching heels your (h/l) (h/c) is curly, once you gotten a good arm out of pictures. You set down next to His mom Setting Your Cramra on the table. Watching you bestfriend sway with his new wife. You start chatting with his mom a spot light Shines on you putting your arm up "L is for the way you look at me" A voice sounds out the speakers, You know that voice it's your boyfriend of 6 Year's Tom on stage in a elegant black suit his blond hair combed out his face. "O is for the only one I See" he steps off the stage walking towards you a spotlight following him, coming to stand infornt of you he actually doesn't sound that bad he holds his hand out for you.

Settling you hand in his, pulling you from you seat towards the dance floor with Ben and Jessica, The whole room is looking at you and him, "V is Very Very Extra Extraordinary" he Twirleds you going you towards his chest saying with you, "Love was made for me and you" he sings He he sways with you he looks a little nervous, but holds you close. "Don't leave" he whispers in your ear as he goes back to singing leaving you on the floor center of attention.

Your so focused on him that you don't see Eveyone gather around you in A circle "Can Love is all that I can give to you" comes back over kissing you on the cheek, looking around everyone is standing with smiles on their faces, Ben's Mom Has your Cramra, Tom walks over to Ben who hands him sound behind his back "Love was Made for me and You" he comes to stand infornt of you as the song ends and drops down on one knee "(First Name) (Middle Name) (Last Name), I Love you I always have and I always will, You the best Thing that's ever happened to me" The whole room is an eary quiet "What I'm asking Will you Marry Me?" He opens Up the little black box to show a Beautiful diamond ring, tear well up in your eye's not trusting your voice you nod "Yes, Tom A million Time yes" you wrap your arm's around his neck crying tears of joy into his shoulder, the room is cheering and clapping he stands taking you with him spinning around setting you on the floor he slips the ring on your finger. Grabbing his face you slam your lips onto his in a passionate kiss after what seems like hours you pull away looking into his Crystal blue eyes "I love you Mrs. Hiddleston" he says looking down at you "And I love You Mr. Hiddleston".