Chapter 8: Expedition Gone Wrong

It's been days since Mikasa confessed to Y/n and Annie doesn't mind sharing him and that surprised him but accepted her feelings nonetheless. Y/n wan sitting on top of a supply box when Levi and Petra walked towards him.

Y/n: What can I do for you guys?

Levi: You'll be watching Eren in the Calaneth District to visit someone.

Y/n then jumped off the box and stood back up.

Y/n: Okay then.

They then walked towards Eren and the others.

Levi: Listen Eren, don't take my kindness to heart. I'm letting you go see whoever you are going to meet and Y/n will watch over you."

Eren: Yes sir!

We then started to go to our horses as Annie walked over to us after what she was doing.

Annie: Where are you guys going?

Y/n: Eren's going to visit someone and I'm watching over him.

Annie: Oh okay, watch over him Mikasa.

Mikasa: I will.

Y/n: Are guys tag teaming me?

Annie: Maybe.

Mikasa: Maybe not.

Annie then peck him on the lips and walked away making him sigh. Mikasa then grabbed him in his arms and kissed his check.

Mikasa: I don't want to be left out.

After we went to our horses, we are now walking in the streets of Calaneth. Our horses were left in the horse's ranch.

Y/n: So who are we going to visit Eren?

Eren: You'll see when we get there.

Armin: I've been meaning to ask Y/n, why do you call Petra big sis?

Y/n: She was the one who took care of me when I first started as member of the Survey Corps. She's really like a sister to me but sometimes she gets kinda clingy.

Armin: So you have been through a lot after you left your home.

Y/n: Not really, the time when I learned my mom died but she was actually still alive. I was living alone and the only one I know was Annie.

Mikasa: So that's why Annie already know you when the first time we met.

Y/n: She's what I call family and now you guys are also my new addition to the family.

They smiled and after 20 minutes of walking, they have arrived at a small house. Eren knocked on the door as it opened and revealed a woman that looks like Eren.

???: Eren, Mikasa and Armin?

Eren: Hey Mom.

Mikasa: Hi Mrs. Yeager.

Armin: Hello Mrs. Yeager.

She then hugged the three young ones before noticing Y/n.

Carla: Oh and who are you?

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n ma'am. Eren's friend and comrade.

Carla: Nice to meet you, my name is Carla Yeager Eren's mother. Let's go inside everyone.

They went inside the house and sat down in the kitchen table.

Carla: So why did you guys visited me today?

Eren: We are going on an expedition and we wanted to see you before we left.

Carla: Oh that's great, be careful out there okay. Mikasa, can you watch over him.