Chapter 6: Another One

Everyone from the Survey Corps are now finding the trapped family that holds many secrets. Eren is in his Titan form wrecking havoc against the other titans. Y/n and the others were killing Titan that's in the way.

Y/n: What's the status?

Connie: Still nothing.

Y/n: Keep looking for them and don't hesitate to kill Titans on the way.

Everyone: Right!

Annie: Wow, your leadership skills is impressive.

Y/n: Learned that from Commander Erwin and Captain Levi.

Annie: Glad you were doing good this past year.

Y/n: Hey Annie, no matter what happens. Transform and protect our comrades.

Annie: Okay, I'll do it if necessary.

Y/n: Good.

Annie went on to find the family and kill Titans on the process. Y/n was on a roof scanning the area until Mikasa landed next to him.

Mikasa: Hey.

Y/n: Hey, so how's the search going?

Mikasa: Still no sign of the family we are searching for. What about you?

Y/n: Scanning the area on where they are hiding. I have a question.

Mikasa: What is it?

Y/n: I see you always wear that red scarf on your neck. Is it important?

Mikasa: Oh this? Eren gave it to me when we were still kids.

Y/n: Sorry for asking you about this nonsense.

Mikasa: I-It's okay. You were just curious.

Y/n: Thanks and I think I know where they are.

Y/n pointed on a house that has a blinking light on top of it. The two didn't hesitate to jumped and zoom towards the house. They landed in front of the door and readied themselves before knocking.

Y/n: Hello, is anyone there?

They only heard silence until the door slowly opened. It was a woman with jet black hair like Y/n and has the smart blue eyes as him. Y/n was shocked to see that the family they looking for is his family and the woman in front if him was his mother.

Y/n: M-Mom?

???: Y-Y/n? Is that you?

She opened the door and hugged him tightly. Y/n was confused at first before hugging back.

Y/n: I-I thought you were dead. They told me you were killed.

???: No sweetie, I escaped before they could kill me. I stayed hidden here until now.

Y/n: I'm just glad you're safe. Mikasa this my mother Shiva. Mom this is Mikasa a friend of mine.

Mikasa: Hi, nice to meet you.

Shiva: Nice to meet you too. You have a very beautiful girlfriend sweetie.

Y/n: M-Mom, she's not my girlfriend.

Shiva: But you guys look cute together. Mikasa is very beautiful.

Mikasa: T-Thank you Mrs. L/n.

Y/n: Let's just go back with the others.

Y/n went walked a few meters away before slashing his hand with his blade as yellow lightning struck down on him. The smoke disappeared as he Y/n is now in his Titan form.