Chapter 13: The Ultimate Battle

After recueing the others and helping Ymir, they are all now on top of the wall making sure that the others are okay and not injured. Y/n was talking to Annie while Mikasa was talking to Armin and Hange was talking to Krista. He was eyeing Reiner and Bertholdt since he knew what was going to happen after. He had a guess that they will do something stupid and reveal themselves.

Annie: Are you okay? You've been eyeing them since we got here.

Y/n: I have a feeling somethings gonna happen involving those two. I can't believe Ymir was a Titan shifter as well.

Annie: I remember her Titan form. It's the same as the one who ate Marcel while we were on our way here.

Y/n: So she has the Jaw Titan power.

Annie: Yup.

Y/n: Can I ask you something?

Annie: Sure, what is it?

Y/n: What did they tell you when you were sent here?

Annie: All they told us was to go here and get something that was taken from them and get closer to the king. I don't know why. I was also surprised they sent more of us and targeted Eren. I don't know why.

Y/n: How about we ask Alastrine.

As he said her name, Alastrine went towards them.

Alastrine: Ask me about what?

Y/n: I just wanna ask you on why target Eren? I know he has the Attack Titan but why him and not target and bring me back?

Alastrine: I don't know either. They just sent us a message that the mission getting closer to the king was cancelled and to get Eren was our top priority.

Annie: We should keep an eye on him. Where is he anyway?

They turned towards Eren and he was looking at the view on top of the wall. They left him alone as Y/n walked towards Hange and Krista.

Hange: You said your real name is Historia Reiss. as in the noble family?

Krista: Yes...

Hange: I see.

Y/n: Well let's introduce ourselves again shall we, Hi Historia nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n.

Krista: Right. I'm Historia Reiss, nice to meet you too.

Y/n: How is Ymir doing?

Moblit: She's in a coma. Her bleeding has stopped and we think steam is coming out of her wounds.

Y/n: She's probably healing, that's good to hear.

Hange: For now, take her back to Trost so she can get proper medical care. She's in your hands.

Nifa: Understood.

Hange: Now then, our original mission was to seal this wall.

Hange and Moblit then walked away from the others as Y/n walked towards Mikasa and Armin. They then saw horses ride up led by a blonde haired man.

 They then saw horses ride up led by a blonde haired man