Chapter 5: Titan Training Part 2 and Confession

Y/n and Eren are now facing each other in their Titan forms to train Eren control his power. The new recruits were watching while Jean was watching in horror as he was thinking that they will lose control and eat them all. Y/n went into his fighting stance as did Eren.

Armin: This is a good way to study how they fight in their Titan forms.

Mikasa: All I know is that Y/n is very skillful when he took down Eren when he lost control.

Petra: He said he can control it since he found out he has this power.

They went back in watching the two titans stare down at each other. Eren made the first move as he rushed towards Y/n with his fist reeled back. He threw a punch but Y/n blocked with his arms covering his face. Even though he has armor plating covering his face he still blocked it with his arms. He broke the struggle and grabbed Eren's arm and flipped him.

Y/n's thoughts: He's still in control. I guess he loses it when his angry or his mind is full of rage.

Y/n: You should always think before you try and attack your opponent Eren, they sometimes predict your movement and counter it.

He got up and went back into his stance as he nod in response.

Connie: D-Did he just talked?

Petra: Well his Titan form can do that. He has a lot of other abilities but some ate still not unlocked yet.

Annie: What other abilities?

Petra: There's one time he hardened his hands to form sharp claws or to punch even harder. He can also make himself physically strong and faster with blue flames coming out if his body. Overall, that's all he can do for now.

Mikasa: Amazing.

Eren again rushed at you as he launched a barrage of punches as Y/n just dodged them with ease making everyone shock of how fast you can react to every attack he throws at you.

Eren's thoughts: How is he moving this fast? With all those armor on his body but he can still react this quickly.

With the last punch he launched towards him, Y/n docked as he locked his arms around his body and lifted him up and slammed him to the ground pinning him.

(Like this)

Annie's thoughts: That's the move he taught me when we were still kids.

Connie: Woah, that move looks like Annie's move.

Mikasa: He's good.

Y/n then switched to an arm lock making Eren struggle to get off. You let go as you stood up as he did the same.

Y/n: That's going to be our training for today. You still have cleaning to do.

He nods before kneeling down and went out of his Titan form. Y/n did the same as they landed on ground and walked towards everyone.