Chapter 15: Restless

After coming back from the mission, many lives we're lost just to save Eren from the enemie's hands. They are now on top of the wall resting after the long horse ride. Mikasa was getting bandaged because she broke a few ribs and Y/n was beside her while Annie was helping the others.

Mikasa: Grr

Y/n: Hey just relax. Don't move too much.

Mikasa: I just don't want you to see me like this.

Y/n: Hey, it's okay. You'll be fine and I don't mind.

Mikasa: Thank you for saving me.

Y/n: Of course, I'm not letting my girlfriend die you know.

She smiled as one of the scouts finished tending to her as she struggles to hug you as you hug back.

Mikasa: I love you.

Y/n: Love you too Mikasa.

They separated as she laid her head on his shoulder as they watched the scene from the top of the roof.

Armin: Mikasa! You're okay.

They looked towards Armin and Annie walking towards them.

Annie: It seems nothing can hold you back, huh?

Mikasa: It hurts when I move but overall, I'm fine.

Y/n: Now you should lower your training for now. It'll become worse.

Mikasa: But-

Y/n: Mikasa.

She turned towards Y/n as she saw he was being serious. A sigh escaped her mouth as she laid back on your shoulder.

Mikasa: Okay.

Y/n: Good.

Annie snaked her arms on his arm as she also laid on his shoulder.

Y/n: How is everyone Armin?

Armin: Commander Erwin is being escorted back to base because of his condition.

Y/n then felt arms wrapped around his neck and saw Petra hugging him behind.

Y/n: Hey sis.

Petra: After this, the new Levi squad are going to move out of base and into a cabin for safety measures. The MP's had their eyes on us and especially Eren and you guys.

Y/n: Where's Alastrine?

Armin: She's resting with Eren.

Y/n: And Captain Levi?

Petra: He's with Commander Erwin.

Y/n: I don't get it sis, why haven't you told Captain yet?

Mikasa: Told him what?

Petra: Y-Y/n! We should not talk about this here.

Annie: Oh I know what's going on here.

Petra: P-Please don't.

Annie: You have the hots for shorty.

And that moment, Petra started to blush furiously as Y/n started to laugh. Petra then started to hit him on the head.

Petra: I told you not to bring that up!

Y/n: Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Now please stop hitting me.

Petra: No.

The others started to giggle of what they are witnessing as Petra keep on hitting him. Connie and Sasha started to laugh out loud. Petra stopped hitting him when Y/n grabbed both of her arms and pulled her into a hug which calmed her.