Chapter 9: Spies

Y/n in his Titan from was now facing the Bone Titan that killed many Survey Corps. It also killed the one's he called family we he first joined the Surgery corps. And now, he's going to kill this Titan in so many ways until the one controlling it comes out.

Y/n: You killed my family and you're going to pay.

The Bone Titan did the first strike as it went for a slash but Y/n dodged it easily. The Titan then did a barrage of slashes but Y/n just dodged without effort. As the Bone Titan went for a final downward slash, Y/n sidestepped and punched the Bone Titan with his gauntlet covered fist to Bone Titans face making it skid back. Steam came out of it's face as it started to heal from the impact of Y/n's fist.

Y/n did a boxing stance and rushed forward. The Bone Titan went for a slash but he ducked and delivered a massive right hook. He didn't let it to counter so he rushed again and bombarded it with jab, hooks and uppercuts. He could tell that the Titan is not really good with close combat as he keep on dodging and countering with hard punch.

Y/n: You are dead to me.

Y/n did a massive haymaker but the Bone Titan jumped out of the way as Y/n hit a tree destroying it. The Bone Titan then pushed him away a few feet. He looked at the Bone Titan and saw that it was steaming from all around it's body. It then kneeled down tired and injured from the fight.

Y/n stood straight and made his gauntlets disappeared. He then opened both his hands and used his Warhammer ability to make a hammer ready to slam the Titan to a pulp. He stopped in front and stared at it with a death glare. His lower face plate opened revealing it's sharp teeth as he raised his hammer up.

Y/n: Die!!!

With a mighty roar, he slammed his hammer down but the red haired female Titan appeared and grabbed the Bone Titan out of the hammer's way. Y/n turned to the red haired Titan and saw that she was also injured because of the fight with Annie. He was about to raise his hammer again but someone called him making him turn around.

Mikasa: Y/n!

Y/n: Mikasa?

Mikasa: Let's go! Captain Levi said to retreat.

He nod and turned towards the two Titan shifters to see the bodies started to evaporate and their names are open.

Mikasa: Don't worry, we'll get them.

Y/n: Right, hop on.

Mikasa then landed on his shoulder as he sprinted away towards where the others are to regroup. Up above the tree, we see two individual leaning on the trunk of the tree as they were exhausted. It was a girl and a boy as the girl was looking around to see if they were followed.

Girl: Coast is clear.

Boy: They we're joking about him, I can't even land a hit.

Girl: Are you sure we're still doing this? What if they find out?

Boy: They won't, let's just get back so that they won't suspect us.

Girl: R-Right, I just want this to stop. Are friends are dead because of us.

Boy: I don't regret doing it. It's our job anyways. Let's go.

They used their ODM gear and zipped through the forest until they found their horse and rode back to the others.

Time Skip

Y/n was now in a carrage with Petra who has bandage on her head and Armin sitting across him with a bandage on his head from the injury he got when the Bone Titan attack his side of the flank. Eren was also in the same carrage as him and also unconscious. Annie and Mikasa on their horse as they are now going back to base as the mission had failed.