Chapter 4: Cleaning the Castle and Titan Training Part 1

After taking custody of Eren, the Survery Corps are on horseback to go to their base. It's a newly renovated castle but still needs cleaning up. On their way there, Oluo couldn't stop talking to Eren until he finally bit his own tongue making Y/n and Petra shook their heads.

Petra: That's what you get for yapping all the time.

Y/n: Karma's a bitch.

Oluo: Well at least all that I'm saying is helping the new kid.

Y/n: You're scaring him that's for sure.

Oluo: On any rate, it was according to plan.

Petra: That's not how you usually talk.

Y/n: He's imitating Captain Levi.

Petra: Could at least please stop.

Oluo: Are you both trying to keep me down? Haven't gone through the proper steps to act as my wife Petra.

Petra looked over to him and gaved him an annoyed look.

Petra: I wish you just bit your tongue off and die.

Y/n: Want me to do that for you sis?

After the argument, Y/n looked down and saw weeds all over the ground.

Y/n: Captain Levi won't be happy about this.

Levi: How right you are Y/n, once we arrive we'll get to work immediately.

When they arrived, Levi told them to clean the base. Everyone didn't waste any time and went to finish there. Y/n and Levi we're done cleaning their area as Eren arrived.

Eren: I finished cleaning the upper floors. Which of the rooms should I stay?

Levi: You're staying in the basement.

Eren: The basement again?

Y/n: Yup. You don't have fully control of your powers yet. If you accidentally transform, we can restrain you there.

Levi: That's one of the conditions given to us in exchange of your custody. It's a rule to be followed. We'll take a look upstairs, let's go Y/n.

Y/n: Sure.

Levi: Eren, finish up here.

Y/n and Levi went out of the room as Eren continued cleaning the whole place.

Petra: You're doing a great job at your work you know that.

Eren: Yeah, I guess. Can I ask you something?

Petra: Sure, what is it?

Eren: It's about Y/n, how did he join the Survey Corps?

Petra: Well it was 5 years ago back in Shiganshina, we were fighting a horde of titans and another Titan showed and killed the others. We were shock at first knowing another Titan killing it's own kind.

Eren: Yeah, I knew he was in Shiganshina. He saved us from a Titan that's about to eat us.

Petra: After killing the other titans, we were about to kill him but he spoke and told us he means no harm. He went out of his Titan form and approached us. He was 11 years old at that time.

Eren: Really? He joined that young?

Petra: Not really. At first nobody trust him when me, Levi and Erwin accepted him. I took care of him until after a few months, they started to get along with him. Levi was impressed with his skill without using his powers and that's why he got accepted into the Survey Corps.

Eren: He help out a lot huh. I was really grateful on the day he saved us. And now I want to get stronger and control my powers just like he does.

Petra: Trust me, you can do it Eren. You can train with him if you want. So that you can control your powers.