Chapter 10: Let's End This

(The Artworks here aren't mine)

It was the next day when they got back from the expedition that failed because of the two rogue Titan shifters ruining their plans. A girl with red hair was in her room thinking of the things she has done. How many lives she killed and because of what happened at the expedition, she wanted to turn herself in. Her name was Alastrine Fallon.

Alastrine: What have I done? I've killed so many people

Alastrine: What have I done? I've killed so many people. I can't take this anymore.

She stood up from her bed and went to the door. As she opened it, she saw a bit with grey hair standing outside of her door ready to knock. It was Luka Barone.

Luka: Where are you going?

Alastrine: I can't take it anymore Luka. I'm sick of doing all of this.

Luka: Are you saying you're going to turn yourself in?

Alastrine: If I don't have to kill more people then it's fine.

She was about to walk away from him but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

Alastrine: Let me go!

Luka: You're not gonna do this Al, we still have a mission to finish. I don't know why Reiner and Bertholdt aren't doing anything but Annie already betrayed us.

Alastrine: If Annie was given a chance then I'll have to try. I don't want to kill anymore or getting killed by the Ultimate Titan. You already saw how strong he was and already mastered his Titan.

Luka: If you do this, then you're betraying our country.

Alastrine: I don't care! They took everything away from me and I don't anyone left. But when I joined the Scouts, that's where I felt I have people call friends.

She pulled her arm away just in time Y/n walked up to them.

Y/n: Is everything okay here?

Alastrine: Y-Yes sir.