Chapter 3: Trost Aftermath

After the Survery Corps and the Garrison engineers went in and Wall Rose was freed by the titan threat. It took an entire day to exterminate the Titans left inside Trost district. They even manage to capture two titans for examination to much to Hange's excitement. They also heard a report that many soldiers died just to complete the mission and some are MIA but at least some survive and we're only injured. Even though it was a victory but some lives were an exchange to achieve it. And there's the boy named Eren Yeager who could control a titan just like Y/n. Armin and Mikasa finally met the Titan that saved them years ago and Annie was very happy to see his friend alive and well. Erwin, Levi and Y/n we're in a dungeon where Eren was kept and they were waiting for to wake up and finally he woke.

Levi: Finally he woke up.

Erwin: Got any questions?

He looked at them one by one until he finally looked back at Commander Erwin.

Eren: Where..... am I?

Erwin: As you can see, you're in an underground dungeon. You're currently in the custody of the Military Police, but we finally got permission to see you a little while ago.

Erwin then pulled out a key that Eren recognized.

Eren: That key!

Erwin: Yeah it's yours but I'll give it back later. The basement of your house, Dr. Yeager's house in Shiganshina, holds the secret of the Titans right?

Eren: Yes probably. That's what my father said.

Levi: You're not sure and your father is missing........ awfully convenient, don't you think? And our companion here seems to know him because of where he came from.

Levi pointed his thumb back to a man with long black hair and in a ponytail wearing the Survey Corps uniform.

(Imagine he's in the uniform)

Y/n: I know he isn't lying though.

Erwin: But there's still so much we don't know yet but for now, I think the most things to inquire about is your intensions.

Eren: My intensions?

Erwin: To return to your house, we must retake the Shiganshina district of Wall Maria. It would take drastic measures to seal the broken gate. So we need you and the help from Y/n here for this. Our fate rides on a Titan, it seems.

Y/n: Me, the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan are just like you.

Erwin: Your intentions are the key here. The key to freeing mankind from despair.

Eren: I'll.....

He looked down for a bit until Captain Levi spoke.

Levi: Stop looking and answer the man scum. What do you want?

Eren then looked up at Levi with fire in his eyes.

Eren: I want to join the Survey Corps and kill as many titans I can sir!