Power and weakness

I opened my eyes to a blinding light that made me close my eyes again. My head was killing me as I opened my eyes again. I felt dizzy, and sick. I sat up to the bed to see that I'm in a room that I've never been in before. I was sitting on a bed with blue sheets. Then all reality hit me and I realized.
I've been kidnapped.
I started panicking. What do I do? I can't let George have me, and I can't have Jason forcing me to marry him. I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about it. I got out of the bed and ran to the door. But unfortunately, it was locked. They knew me too well.
I sighed and ran my fingers through my knotted hair. I need to think if another plan to get out of here.
Ooh! The window!
I ran quickly to the window, roughly opened the curtains, and opened the window very carefully to not make any sudden noise. I took in a deep breath as I saw how far away I am from the ground. Dammit!!
But I have to do it. It's the only way I can get away from George and Jason. I was ready to jump, but felt arms grab my waist.
I squirmed, struggled, thrashed, screamed, but the persons grip wouldn't let go of me. I gasped as the person threw me on the bed. I turned around to see that it is Jason. He was angry. Not angry. He was furious. He took out a gun and planted it to my forehead. I gasped.
"You were about to escape from me weren't you Snow? Well I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson huh?" He smirked.
I rolled my eyes. "You can't kill me Jason. I'm here for a reason right?"
Jason thought for a moment. He nodded and the gun was off my forehead. "You're right Snow. I can't kill you because I love you and Im going to marry you. But you do deserve a lesson." He pointed out.
I scoffed. "You don't love me Jason. You just want to torture me."
Jason shook his head. "No, I love you so much Snow. It's just that I'm trying to put you in the right place. You're disobeying and you need to learn." He says.
"That's not love Jason! If you love me you'll let me go! But no! You only care about yourself! You only want me to use me!" I yell.
Jason pushed me down on the bed. "Don't yell at me like that. I'm in control of you and you're mine. There's nothing you can do about it!" He hissed.
I struggled to get out if his grip but his hands tightened around my waist. He chuckled. "You see Snow? I'm much stronger than you. You are weaker than me. I control you. You mines swell just stop struggling to escape and obey us. Then it won't be so bad. "
I sighed. "Why does George want me too? Does he want to marry me too or something?" I ask.
Jason laughs. "You're funny Snow. No that's not why he wants you. He wants your power." He whispers.
Wait what did he just say? I have a power? No! Don't believe him! He's a liar there no such thing as a person having power.
I laughed. "You're funny Jason. Just tell me why. I'm waiting." I say.
Jason sighed and let go of me. "Snow. I'm not lying okay? You have a power, and George wants it. He's had half of the power which makes him read minds, and he can hurt someone by controlling their mind, but he wants your power so he can become a whole powerful strong, invincible man so he can rule the country. Maybe even the whole world." Jason explains
I wasn't buying this. "Look there's no such thing as powers and besides I don't have one I don't shoot lasers or anything. I can't use the power because I don't have a power. It's either you and George are complete weirdos, or maybe this could be true." I whisper the last few words.
Jason ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm not lying! Why would I do that? You have a power that you haven't discovered yet and you have to be 15 years old to discover your power. But you won't be able to, because my father will take your power and he'll be stronger than ever." He smirks.
" I'm never going to let him rule country! I won't!" I yelled.
Jason laughs. "Well, we'll see about that."
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😭😭😭😭😭
Louis's POV
"YOU HAVE TO GET ALL THE POLICE YOU CAN GET TO SAVE MY DAUGHTER! DONT JUST STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING! SHES KIDNAPPED AND PROBABLY HURT!!! IF YOU WONT HELP, THEN ILL DO THIS MYSELF!" I scream at the officer.
The officer put his hands on my shoulder. "Sir we're doing everything we can to save Snow okay? We have many police officers looking around the state. All you got to do is to sit down and relax." She said calmly.
I scoffed. "Relax? You think I'm supposed to relax when my daughter is somewhere with a murderer! No! I will not relax!" I yell at her face.
She's calm about it, and doesn't get scared. Maybe she's used to all this yelling.
Niall pulled me back. "Louis! Calm down this isn't doing anything! We're going to find Snow."
I nodded and sat down. What is going on with Snow right now?
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😫😫😫😩😩😩😩
Snows POV
I was taken down this long boring hallway by the tie guards who were holding each of my arms. I looked at the one who was African American, with glasses. 😎
"So, do you enjoy being this guard for this mass murderer? Cause if I were you, I wouldn't be this type of person you know? You could get caught by helping George you know. And by the way you're about to break my arm you asshole." I winced as he pulled me into the room where I was standing face to face with my worst nightmare.
George.
I held my breath as he looked me up and down.
Wow! He looked young! He looked like he was 20 years of age. He looks like Louis's age.
George laughed. "Yes Snow I'm 20. I don't get older anymore. That's one of my powers." He says.
Whhhhaaaaaatttt????? How did he know I was thinking about that? Did I say that out loud?
"No you didn't Snow. I think you forgot that I can read minds." He pointed out.
I realized I was in a room with syringes, and other scientific stuff that I don't recognize. I looked back at George and the only thing I had say was, "You killed my family." I hissed.
George sighed. "Yes I did Snow. I had to because your parents wouldn't let me have you. So I had to do what's right."
I just looked at him bewildered. "But you killed my little brother too? He didn't do anything! My parents didn't do anything either! They were trying to protect me from you!" I yelled at him wanting to punch him in the face but the guard pulled me back. Ugh asshole!
George smirked. "Maybe I'm just cruel and evil Snow."
"You're sick!" I spat.
George sighed. "Okay I'm done with this crap. Let's get this over with." And the next thing I know is I felt a needle stab my arm which made me collapse on the floor.
"Sleep well Snowflake." I hear him say before I fall deep asleep.