Epilouge (15th birthday)

"Happy Birthday!" All the boys yelled. Uh oh! I told them not to give me a huge birthday I mean I'm only 15 years old now!😱
I rolled my eyes as I see balloons, cake, candles, snacks, happy birthday signs, and snowflake decorations everywhere.
"Uh, I think you guys took it too far. I told you guys a little party but I guess you don't know the term little means." I smile picking the piece of cake with my finger and licking it. Harry slaps my arm.
"Ow! What was that for?" I ask.
Harry pointed me with a finger. "The rule is, you can't eat until you open presents." He says jokingly.
I laugh and sit on Louis's lap as I get the first present from Liam. "Ooh! A phone case! Thank you Li!" I squeal.
Harry gave me some new black vans, Zayn gave me a huge bid of chocolates, Niall gave me a gift card to Nandos, Daniel gave me a bracelet with my name on it, Autumn gave me the Outsiders DVD, Lyric gave me a album she made, Julianna gave me a makeup kit, Scar gave me a gist card to the movies.
Now the best for the last!
Louis!!
I turned to Louis with a innocent smile on my face. "Where's my present Lou?" I ask.
Louis acted confused. "What present?" He laughed.
I gave him a look and took the gift from his hand and opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw a diamond locket. I gasped. "Wow Louis this is beautiful."
"Open it up." Louis smiled.
I opened the locket part up and there was a picture of a snowflake. Tears were in my eyes. This was the best gift I ever received. I will wear this every day.
"Thank you Louis! You're the best dad ever." I hugged him.
"Guys it's snowing outside!" I hear Niall yell looking out the window. What?
I ran up to the window surprised and shocked. I can't believe it! It's snowing hard out there! My mom was right! It is snowing on my birthday.
"Let's go outside!" I yell. We all cheer and get warmed up to play In the snow.
Louis picked me up and ran outside. Louis pointed at the sky. "Look there's a lot of snowflakes, My Snowflake." He pokes me on the nose. I laugh. "Thank you Louis for being my life, and for being my dad." I say.
Louis smiled. "I'll always be your dad Snow." I laughed.