Scared

Snows POV
Louis is coming back today and I'm panicking. I can't even sleep, or eat. The only thing I can think if is how I can't trust anyone. I can't trust Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Daniel, Jason, Autumn and everyone else I love. Ever since the call from George that night, I had my eyes opened wide, I would lock all the doors and windows, I would have 911 on speed dial. I fear that the person that I love will betray me, and the most thing I fear, it being Louis.
I hear the sound of the cars engine in the driveway. I sit on my bed still with fear in my eyes. I can hear my heart pounding fast. As I hear the door open and slam closed, I gasped and took a deep breath. "You can do this Snow; you can do this." I whisper to myself.
"Snowflake! I'm home! Where are you?" He yells. I gasp. What do I do? What should I do? Do I just act like nothing is wrong at all? But I am horrible at lying and acting.
The door suddenly opened and it revealed Louis. He smiled and sighed in relief. He came towards me but I backed away. Louis seemed bewildered with the fact that I backed away. "Snow? Are you okay?" He asks.
I thought for a moment and Louis came towards me slowly. He touched my arm but I flinched and backed up from him again. "Snow! What's wrong? Are having those nightmares again? Can I help? Baby, you look tired, you need some sleep." He grabbed my arm but I panicked and screamed. Louis let go quickly and looked at me with worry.
"Snow! What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you afraid of me?"
I can hear my breathing shaking. I shook my head.
"N-nothing." I looked down. I can't trust him at all. It scares me.
My black converse shoes seemed very interesting to me at that moment. I hear Louis sigh and sit in my bed.
"Snow, I don't want to this, but if you don't corporate with me, then I'm going to have to take you to the hospital." He says.
My eyes widen and I look at him. He's going to kidnap me! I just know it!
I shook y had violently. "No! I-I'm fine Louis! I'm fine! Don't take me away you lying bastard!" I scream at him. I didn't hesitate to run out of the room. I run down the stairs and I hear Louis's yells from behind. I finally got to the front door and grabbed my skateboard. I run out of the house and run into the woods in my backyard. I put the skateboard in my bookbag. I run and run till I couldn't take it anymore.
I climb up the tree to a huge branch to lay on. My eyes feel droopy and tired but I have to stay awake for any one coming to get me.
I got tired and more tired. I felt the darkness take over me as I went into a deep, deep sleep.
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
I gasp and open my eyes quickly when I hear a car door slam and voices. Sounded like a males voice. Shoot! If it's Louis and the boys, I'm doomed!
I quietly back up against the tree trunk and sat there very still. I hear their voices come closer and I noticed it was Zayn and Liam's voice. Oh god! Oh god! They're the strongest guys and they are here to find me. I try to calm my breathing and pray to God that they wouldn't find me. I hear he footsteps really close, and then there was no more. Maybe they went back. I looked down at the ground and looked around my surroundings very carefully. I saw nothing.
I decided it was I good idea to jump and down and find another place to hide. But my so called 'good idea' wasn't really working well, as I felt two strong hands grip my waist and clasped his hand over my mouth. My screams came out as muffles. That got me irritated. I kicked the man that was holding me in the place where the weakest place was for men. I looked back to see it was Liam. I felt sympathy but then again, they could be murderers. I turned around to see Zayn looking at me with rage. He grabbed both of my arms and dragged me up the hill out of the woods. I almost screamed but he covered my mouth with his extremely large hand.
Zayn opened the door and threw me in the back of the van. Louis and Niall was there. Great! Just great.
Louis grabbed my arm and held me tightly. I struggled to get out of his grip but he held on tighter. "Snow. Stop right now." I didn't listen and kept trying to get out of his grip. Louis sighed. "Niall grab her other arm." He says.
As always, Niall listened and grabbed my other arm more tighter than Louis and pushed back in the seat. "Ow! You're hurting me."
"Well if you stopped struggling, then i wouldn't have even touched you now be quiet." Niall said harshly.
Zayn brought Liam in the car. Liam looked back at me with rage. "You're going to get pay back Snow!" He yells groaning.
I struggled even more and screamed and thrashed.
I hear Louis sigh. "SNOW TOMLINSON! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! YOURE GOING CAUSE YOU DIDNT TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME! SO ITS ALL ON YOU SNOW! DONT GO BLAMING ON ANYONE ELSE! UNDERSTOOD?!" He screamed at me. That made me stay still and shut up. The grip on me loosened on my arms a little, well just a little.
The hospital came in view and tears started spilling on my cheeks. The car was parked and Louis Niall dragged me out of the van and pulled me to the hospital.